Tease

I read all your comments, I can't respond because it won't let me. But don't worry I read all of them so keep commenting! I love reading them!

Enjoy this... It got me the feels;)

'Tease'

кιм'ѕ ρσιит σf νιєω~

After school we all drove to Erica's house.

Me and Matt quickly took showers and borrowed some of ericas clothes, Matt needed a new top so Erica got him a hoodie. Not too girly.

We all went into Erica's room. I sat on her bed and began to look through her magazines that she had. "Hey guys?" Tabby asked. "What's up?" "Wanna go to a party tonight?" She asked. I haven't been to a party in forever! The only party I been to was my own, my sweet 16, it was at a club, so not a real party.

"Duh!" Erica said. "I can bust out my dance moves" Matt started to dance around and being silly, making his booty dances. We all began to laugh. "Dont do that Matt" Erica said, laughing her butt off. "You like it" he said. She began to blush really hard. "You wish" she said. She always had a small crush on Matt, I always promised not to tell him. I get it, I don't want her ruining their friendship.

"What about you?" Tabby asked me. "I guess...who's gonna be there?" "Like the whole school" that made me gulp, what if I saw nash there... And if he was with his friends... I would be in loads of trouble.

"Okay" I said confidently. "Yay!!" We all cheered.

.................

It was an hour till the party was going to start.

I had a dress from awhile ago that I haven't worn yet, so it was perfect time to use it.

It was a short dress, the top was a black v line, in the middle was a glassy belt, the bottom was glossy, tan colored and flowy, I slipped on black high heels and curled my hair.

Erica also had on a short dress, the top was also black but with lace, the middle also had a belt, but thinner then mine but also glassy. The bottom was a minty green and it flowed out also. She slipped on a pair of nude heels and curled her hair and put in a minty green headband to match the dress.

Tabby wasn't the dress type of girl. She had on a white lace crop top with lots of pretty patterns, the bottom was a pair of white lace shorts. They came out alittle to make it look like a skirt. She slipped on black boots and a nice black round hat. For her hair, she straightened it and it was so perfectly straight.

Matthew had on a white t-shirt but put a cute grey sweater over it, he had on black skinny jeans and grey vans.

Gotta admit, we all looked really good.

..............

We got to the party and there was so many people, damn, this person must be popular.

There was drinks and clothes all over the floor, the pool was huge, there was people jumping in and making loud splash sounds, floaties to the pool were everywhere. The house was HUGE! You could see lights changing colors inside, the music was so loud you can feel the bass under your feet.

We all walked to the front door, which was already open, and saw people dancing and grinding and splashing eachother with alcohol, you could smell it everywhere.

"HEY!!!! WELCOME!!!" Some girl said. "Thank you!" Tabby said, tabby was kinda popular in our school, so she knew good people.

"So tabby?" "Hm?" "Who's party is this?" I said very loudly, hoping she could hear me through the loud music. Before she answered, Cameron stood right in front of me. "Who invited you into my house?" So it's Cameron's. Well shit. "It's okay she's with me" tabby friend said. I smiled a bit, thanking her!! He just nodded and walked away.