Daddy's home

Kim's point of view:

It was Tuesday and another day of seeing people and going through drama.

I dressed in a flower dress and black flats. I straightened my hair and rushed downstairs. Dad was coming home this Saturday, so I was kinda excited.

.....

I got to school and found Erica at her locker. "Erica!!! Oh my god! I finally got you" I said out of breathe. "What?" She asked angrily. "Look.... I'm really sorry... I didn't mean for it to be that way" "you know I like him kim!! How could you?" I felt really bad because she did really like him. "Lets hope your boyfriend doesn't find out about this" she said. "Shoot! Erica please don't say anything! I'm only with Cameron not Matt! You can have Matt, no more kissing him I promise!" She sighed and looked at me. "Fine! Only because your my best friend" I hugged her and smiled. "Thanks! I gotta get to class, see you later!"

I rushed into homeroom and sat down. Nash came over and sat beside me. "How's it going?" "Get away from me" I wanted to defend myself. He grabbed my jawline and pressed his lips onto mine. In front of everyone. I was in shock. But I did like kissing him.

"Uhm kimmy?" I heard, I opened my eyes and saw he wasn't kissing me. Was that what the hallucinations will be like? Crap.

"Don't call me kimmy nash" I got my notebook from my bag, nash grabbed my notebook and threw it on the floor. I heard people laughing. Where's the teacher when you need him. "Pick it up" he said to me angrily. "Is this because I'm dating Cameron? Awe baby jelouse" I made a pouty face while touching his cheek. He tensed up hard. He looks so hot though.

I heard the boys snickering in the back. "She told you" one said. Nash got up and made me stand. He grabbed my waist and lifted me up, putting me over his shoulder. "NASH PUT ME DOWN!" He wouldn't, he took me outside the classroom. He put me down and grabbed my shoulders. "What the hell?!" I shouted at him. "Don't ever speak to me like that again!" He said firmly. "Or what big boy" yeah that sounded okay.

"You don't want to get in trouble!" He said, looking right into my eyes. "Maybe I do" I leaned closer to him, I opened my mouth slightly, allowing him to start making out with me, he wanted me, I could tell. He placed his forehead on mine, his lips slightly opened, we were so close, I slipped from his grip and walked away. Ha now who's teasin.

..............

It was late at night, I changed into my pajamas and laid out my blanket.

I heard my window open very fast. I looked at saw nash, before I could say anything, he pressed his lips on mine, pushing me down on my bed. He slipped his toungue into my mouth. I didn't need to allow him, he found his way.

He pulled away and looked at me while we both panted for breathe.

"Don't.... You ever tease me like that kim.... Ever again" his eyes were so dark and dominant. "I will do what I want" I bit my lip and he groaned and got up. "Since your dating Cameron, I can't fuck you and it makes me annoyed. If you weren't dating, I would rip off all your clothes and make you shout my name so loud" damn he was really turned on. "Your nash grier, why don't you do it anyway?" I didn't want him to(okay sorta did) but I just was curious. "Because if I was dating you, I wouldn't want any other guy getting up on you" understandable. "So stop it" he added. I nodded. He put his hand threw his hair and stepped out the window.

Wow I really turned on nash grier.

I heard my phone go off and saw it was a text from Cameron.

'Wanna come over tonight?'

'But I'm getting ready for bed.. Next time babe'

'Its alright, sweet dreams:)'

'Night:)'