Lost

Thank you for all the sweet comments and saying that this is your favorite story:) it means so much to me:) also sorry for taking a long time to update. School is in the way:( hope you enjoy!

Kim's point of view:

"What are you talking about Erica?" I asked even more annoyed. I didn't understand because I was too focused on everything else going on in my fucking life.

"The people who have been sending you the messages,.... And hurting your dad? Nash?" Then I remembered what she was talking about. "WELL WHO??" I shouted, wanting to know.

She walked in and stood a few feet away from me, she looked scared as hell.

"It's tabby,.." She hesitated to say. "What? No. She's one of my best friends, it's not true" I narrowed my eyebrows and started to walk into the kutchen. "It's true kim! And I know it because...." She suddenly stopped. I turned around and looked at her. "Because What?" I said. "Because....I helped her alittle bit" "what??" I was in shock. "Why?!" I yelled. "Because... I was mad at you for taking Matt" she said looking at the ground and fiddling with her fingers. "I don't want Matt that way! And you knew it! Why did you have to blame it on me?! I fricking love nash and he doesn't even remember 'us' and now your telling me you helped tabby hurt my father and the person who mattered to me most? Your sick!! You both are! My two best friends...." I stopped at those last words. "At least Matt would never hurt me like that... Now get out!" I shouted and pointed at the door.

I began to walk upstairs. "Actually..." "What??" I asked annoyed again. "Matt..... Is the one helping tabby"

.......................

Nash's point of view:

I finally got home and I invited cameron over.

"Me and kim are dating now" Cameron said, sitting beside my bed. "What?" I laughed. "I'm serious man" he chuckled a bit. "But... You hate her?" I chuckled. "Yeah... Don't tell her.... But I was dared to hit her up" he didn't look too happy but he wasn't that upset either.

"Ohhh get that!" I high fived him and he laughed. "I heard she has a nice ass" I told him. Cameron smirked.

.............

Erica's point of view:

"But Matt-"

"No Erica!!! Just shut up!!! How could you tell her?! Are you stupid?? Now she fucking hates me!!" He shouted through the phone.

"She hates all of us Matt... I told her about all of us" i sniffled. Tears went down my face

"Ugh how could you?! Just don't talk to me EVER again" he then hung up. I began to sob even more. Our friendships were all fallen apart. It's gone. Everything.

................

Kim's point of view:

I walked into school and remembered I don't talk to nash, Matt,or tabby or Erica anymore. Only Cameron.

I went to my locker and opened it. I put my bag in and grabbed my health binder.

"Yum" I heard a voice. "You look delicious.... Can I take you out?" I heard taylor say. He came very close to me, I felt his crotch on my leg. "No!" I pushed him away and he suddenly grabbed my arms and pulled me against him. "Oh cmon" he pushed me against the locker, pinning me. He began to kiss my neck and I tried my hardest to push him off. "GET OFF" I heard someone shout. I saw Cameron running over and suddenly punch taylor to the ground. He began to kick and punch, while taylor was trying to defend himself.

"CAMERON ITS ENOUGH!" I shouted. Cameron looked at me and grabbed my hand, and pulled me to class.

He began to walk away.

"Cameron"

"What?" He said angrily.

"Thank you"

He nodded and walked off.

I'm glad I had someone to protect me.

..........

I didn't see nash anywhere, but I did see Matt and tabby and Erica. We didn't talk, it was awkward as fuck.

School was over and I started to walk towards the door when I felt someone pull my arm and I was suddenly in a supply closet.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I shouted. The light switch was on and I saw Matt. "Don't talk to me!!" I grabbed the door knob but he grabbed my hand. "What?!" I shouted. "Listen,.." "No!! I don't want to listen to any of you!! You all betrayed me!!" I shouted.

"Okay look kim..."

"Wow, and your still talking to me" I said.

"Listen" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm really sorry okay? Yes I did help kim hurt your dad-"

"Just stop!! You don't know how sick you look to me right now!"

"KIM! FRICKIN LISTEN TO ME DAMMIT" he shouted.

I leaned against the wall and crossed my arms just looking at him.

"I just wanted to help tabby out... She wanted revenge-"

"So you were my distraction?" I asked annoyed. He just looked at the ground. "So all those times you kissed me, was a distraction? Your sick" he grabbed my arm again and didn't let me leave.

"I'm sorry.... I know you won't forgive me for a long time.... But at least forgive Erica. She didn't do much, she was just upset and she is the one who told you the truth about us... That must've been hard for her, she even admitted herself. She is your bestest friend... Don't lose her.. She is a good person" he said softly. I thought this was the sweetest thing. "I guess..." I don't want to lose Erica.

"Also..,, don't tell Erica.... But I liked her since kindergarten.,. I just never told anyone."

"Wow... Your good at hiding it" I said. "Right?" He smirked. "I'm still mad at you and tabby though" I said. "I understand" he said. "But I'll give you a hug for apologizing.

I hugged him tightly, my eyes began to water. "Bye" I whispered. I walked out of the door and to my car. It was unlocked. That's weird. I sat in and saw tabby in the back, before I could say anything I felt a white cloth over my nose and mouth. It all went dark.