Who?

This one is kinda creepy...

иαѕнѕ ρσιит σf νιєω:

I was angry that she kissed Matt. I thought she was really into me? What the hell? I grabbed a box of popcorn and waited for Cameron to get here.

"Hey" I heard a girl say, she was hot. "I'm aimy, you?" She asked. "I'm nash" "hi nash" she said sweetly.

кιмѕ ρσιит σf νιєω:

"Cmon Matt lets go" I said, grabbing his arm. We walked back inside, to finish our movie and see tabby.

We went around the corner into the dark hall and saw two people making out. Gross, they need a room, as we walked by I realized who it was. Nash.

"NASH!" I yelled out. He looked at me and a smirk appeared on his face. "Karma's a bitch" he chuckled and walked off. I got so angry and furious, I looked at the chick he was making out with. "I'm sorry... I didn't know you two-" "we aren't" I said angrily. "Matt go back to tabby, I'm gonna go talk to nash" "are you sure" "yes... Now go" he nodded and walked to the door.

I rushed to nash, who was about to walk out the door, I grabbed his shoulder and made him turn me. "What the hell do you mean, 'karma's a bitch?'" I said quoting the last line with my fingers. "

"You kissed Matt and now I kissed that girl..... We aren't together remember?" A chuckle slipped from his mouth. I rolled my eyes, and began to walk away. "Is someone jelouse?" He laughed. I turned back around and walked up to him. "Ha ha that's funny, says the kid who was jelouse of me and Matt kissing first"

He seemed furious and angry. "Mission accomplished" I said with a wink.

He put his hands on my cheeks and pulled me close, smashing our lips close together. He pulled my body into his and I put my hands on his chest trying to push him away. But he was strong, he finally let go and I just looked at him with disgust. "Mission accomplished" he winked, mocking me. He then walked out the door where he greeted Cameron. That son of a bitch.

Gotta admit... It was kinda hot.

...................

We got to matts house and began to worry, we couldn't find Erica anywhere so we called the police to look for her.

"What if they don't find her?" Tabby asked. "Of course they will! Don't say that!" I shouted at her. "Geez okay." Tears began to form in my eyes.

I heard a knock on the door and quickly rushed to it, Matt and tabby running behind me.

I opened the door and there was no one there, I looked down and saw a small box. I picked it up and opened it, I looked at the note that was on top.

"Ready to play my little game?" X

I put the note aside and saw a charm bracelet. "What is that?" Matt asked. "It's the bracelet I gave her on her birthday"

......................

Nash's point of view:

I sat near my window and saw kimmy wasn't home yet. It was 2 in the morning and I was beginning to worry.

I opened my window and quickly got into her room. I know that's creepy, but I am worried, I have a feeling.

I walked through the house and went into what seemed to be her dad's room.

Yes I know about her dad and her mom, my parents were best friends with them. So we hung out a lot when we were young.

I opened the door and saw blood all over the walls. "Oh my god" I said loudly, her dad was laying on the floor, blood over his body. I quickly grabbed my cell phone and dialed 911 as fast as I could.

"Quickly get here!!! Someone had been stabbed!!"

I quickly hung up and called kim.

Kim's point of view:

Oh my god... What happened to Erica? This is so scary. I told the cops everything and they said they were doing as much as they could.

I then heard my phone go off and saw it was nash. I rolled my eyes and answered it. My eyes went wide open and I dropped my phone to the ground.

....................

I got to the hospital, crying and screaming, sobbing, like never before.

I saw nash standing there I ran into his arms and began to yell. "What happened!!.... What happened" I was crying, desperately, he held me close and tried to calm me down.

"It's okay kim, he's alive" he said softly into my ear. I sobbed into his shoulder and tried to calm myself down.

"Can I... Can I see him?" I asked, sniffling. "He's.... He's in a coma" I just looked straight up at him, no emotion. Tears began to come up again. "No no kim!" He grabbed me and held me close. "What happened to us" I cried out.

.............................

After 2 hours The nurse told me I could go see him, even though he wasn't able to talk to see him or hear me.

I walked in with nash by my side, I was afraid to go in myself. Sure, he did abuse me and hit me many times but I still loved my dad.

He was hooked up to machines and he was so dead asleep. All I heard was the beeper that was slowing down each minute.

I sat on the chair beside the bed and grabbed his hand, tears dripping down my face. "I love you daddy" I said choking up on my words. Nash stood there, his face red and tears. Wow I never seen nash grier cry before.

I then noticed a little box again, the same one that was on my door step. I grabbed it and opened it, I took out the note

"The game had just begun" x

I looked under the box and saw a bag of blood. I screamed and dropped the box, the blood spilled on the floor.

"What happened?" Nash ran over and grabbed me tightly.

He looked at the floor and closed his eyes with disgust.

Whoever did this was dangerous and disgusting!! Who would do something like this?!

...................

...................

Please comment and star. Let me know what you think:) it's fun for me to write chapters and see the nice comments:)