Boo

Sorry it's kinda short, but it's good;)

Kim's point of view:

~his blue eyes pearced at me. I could just fall and get lost in them. He came so close, never thinking he would, I felt his warm breathe on my lips, our foreheads touched and I just stared into his eyes, "kim..." He said softly. I bit my lip, "don't bite your lip... That's my job" he said, not breaking his expression that he already had.

He pushed me back and laid on top of me, he began to kiss my neck softly, I was so turned on, I wanted him. He stopped kissing my neck and came close to my face again, "silly girl" he whispered, our lips almost touching. "Whys that?" I asked softly. "Cause your kissing your bully"~

My eyes opened and I was sweating and panting for breathe. I sat up and felt so disgusted! I turned on my lamp and screamed.

"Nash!!!" I shouted, he was sitting at the end of my bed. "Shh!!!" He said. "What the hell are you doing?!?" I was so in shock and violated... How long was he here?! No wonder I was dreaming of him!

"Had a nice dream?" He asked with a smirk. "What?" "I mean you were panting and biting your lip many times.... Kinda drove me crazy" oh shit was I really doing that? "Drove you crazy?" I asked. "Yeah...." He started to crawl slowly towards me, I tried to back away as much as I could. He kept coming. Our face became an inch apart. "I want those lips" he whispered. I was about to give in and then remembered. I pushed him off and got off my bed. "nash!!! What the hell?!" "What?" He asked sitting on my bed. "You told me you didn't want to kiss a disgusting person like me at school... And now you want to? And before that you were so nice to me in the hot tub and even before that you treated me like garbage! What's up?!" He stood up. "Do I really?" He asked. "Nash don't play dumb with me!" He chuckled quietly with a smirk on his face.

He quickly came to me and pushed me against the wall, he grabbed my arms and lifted them above my head. Just like school.

He began to lean in but I turned away. Again.

He then softly kissed my neck, my eyes went wide open, he was actually kissing me... My body! Me! "Nash what-" I was stopped when he sucked my sweet spot and a moan came from my mouth. I felt a smirk appear on his face. Damn He was good. He kissed my jawline leaving wet kisses, "nash" I whispered, I didn't want to stop but I had to. I tried to get my arms out of his grip but he was too strong. "Nash please let go of me" I said as nice as possible. "First... Lemme do something" he said with a smile. I knew where this was going. He leaned in and our lips touched, softly and nicely, as he pulled away he bit my lip softly. He then turned away and walked to the window and began to get out. "Oh! See you at school tomorrow" he then shut the window. I fell onto my bed, not knowing what just happened. And now I'm scared to go to school.

............

I woke up and it was 7, shit I'm gonna be late! At least it's Friday.

I put on a white tank top and a grey New York hoodie over it. I slipped on my light blue jeans and grabbed my brown uggs and slipped those on. I quickly grabbed my keys, phone and bag and ran out the door though the cold rain.

My phone went off.

From: Erica💕

'After school come over my house!'

'Okay!'

I got to school and ran in. Just made it!

..............

For the first half of school I didn't see nash at all. Hm he never misses school.

It was lunch time and I met up with Erica,tabby and Matt. They all bring there lunch but me. I walked up to the lunch line and Matt followed. "Awe your waiting with me?" I asked sweetly. "Uhm no... My mom forgot to pack me lunch" I rolled my eyes and slightly pushed him. We both laughed. "What you getting?" I asked. "What's good?" "Nachos!!!" I said happily, that was my favorite meal!

We got out of line and nash stood right in front of me, Cameron being behind him, talking with his other friend.

"Oh hey nash" I said normally. He pushed me against the wall, my back ached in pain... Again. "What the hell nash?!" I shouted at him. Cameron and his other friend focused on us now. "Dude is that the chick that was all over you last night?" His friend asked with a laugh. "What?" I asked quietly. "Look lady... He doesn't want you so stop trying to get up on him, slut" the guy told me. "What?! I wasn't the one who-" I was cut off by nash flipping my trey and making all the nachos and cheese and meat spill all over my top and neck. I heard people laughing in the back.

Tears started coming from my face.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Matt shouted at nash. "What do you want?" Nash asked annoyed. "You don't do that to her!" I saw Matt lifting his trey to throw at him. "Wait!" I said to him. "Allow me" I grabbed Cameron's trey and dumped it on Nash's head, I grabbed some of the cheese from my face and rubbed it on his face, he was just in shock. "There you go boo" I kissed his nose and walked away with sass.

Matt followed me out the cafeteria with his trey still in his hands. "Here... So your not alone" he flipped the trey on his head. I began to laugh. "Your the best" I said "I know" he said with a sweet smile.

...................

..................

Nash still not making sense! But slay Matt and kim;) comment and star please:)