Everything stopped.

Sorry for not updating in so long! I had lots of homework and studying to do, but I got a long chapter for you! I read all your comments and am loving them:) thank you for loving this story so much. I'm gonna be ending it soon though, but don't worry, I'm writing a new book after:) hope you enjoy this one... It's really sad though.

Kim's point of view:

I woke up with a massive headache. I decided to go to the doctor today since everyone has been telling me too. Also because I've been sick so much and haven't been acting myself. I was just always moody. Yes I remember choking nash and he deserved it. I was just surprised I was stronger then him.

Erica drove me to the hospital and explained everything to the doctor for me. I didn't say much because I still didn't understand what was up with me.

As I waited for erica to finish, my phone went off. It was Matt. I didn't know if I should answer him or not.

But I did.

"Hello?"

'How are you feeling?... You haven't been to school in a couple days'

'I don't know. Why don't you ask tabby? Or should I be asking you too?!' I asked angrily.

'What are you talking about?'

'Don't play dumb. Tabby did something to me and I know you know'

He sighed and it was silent for a few seconds.

"She just uhm.... She placed some type of drugs in your system... Doing it while cutting you open works faster....I'm so sorry"

"YOU DIDNT STOP HER?!" I shouted.

"I had no control over it! She told me the plan but I never helped."

"I'm disgusted Matt! Is it permanent?!" I asked.

He didn't say anything. "MATT" I shouted. Erica looked over at me then back at the doctor.

"Yes.... It can lead to deseases... And the worst one....it can get you into a coma"

I quickly hung up and began to tear up. I wiped my face and just stared at my phone. I gripped it tightly,

Erica walked over. "The doctor will check you now" she said. "No,.. I know what's wrong with me"

.................

Matt's point of view:

I felt so bad for doing this to kim. I feel stupid for not stopping it.

I got into my car and drove to Kim's place, once I got there I ran to the front door and knocked. She answered and she didn't look good at all.

"Kim" "get out" she shut the door but my foot got in the way. "Please kim listen to me!" "NO!" She shouted. "PLEASE!" She moved and walked to the living room.

I followed her in and sat on the couch opposite of her. "What do you want?" She asked angrily. "I just-" my phone suddenly started ringing. I answered it.

"What?" I asked annoyed. It was tabby. "Put me on speaker" "why?" "Just do it" I was confused but put her on speaker.

"You seem to know what's wrong with you.... Good luck surviving this" She began to giggle, I quickly hung up. How the hell did she know I was at Kim's place?!

She stood up and walked to her door and opened it. "If all you wanted to do was scare me even more... Get out!!" She pointed at the door. I got up and slowly walked up to her. "Leave!" She said angrily. I quickly wrapped my arms around her, hugging her tightly, "stop it!" She began to shout and tried to push me away but I didn't let her go. I began to tear up. My chin was on top of her head since she was alittle shorter then me. She stopped struggling and began to sob into my chest. I closed my eyes and a few tears rolled down my cheeks. "Im so sorry" I whispered. She didn't say anything but sob into my chest some more.