Wet dream

IM BACK!! This is so so super short and I'm so sorry:( I got tired today, but I wanted to at least give ya somethin! Matt girls.... Get ready;)

Kim's point of view:

I couldn't fall asleep from the booming music at Nash's house. I threw my pillow against the wall, I quickly stood up and grabbed a sweater and ran downstairs and outside, into Nash's front door. I knocked with all my force, the door opened and the music got even louder, some stranger, who was drunk opened the door. "Where's nash?" I asked, I was so frickin mad.

"Upstairs?" I pushed the guy out of the way and started to go up the stairs. People were dancing and getting drunk everywhere.

I knocked on Nash's room door and opened it, he was just laying there. "What the hell?!" I yelled at him. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "Turn that effin music off!!" I shouted at him. "Why? Just join me" a smirk appeared on his face. "No!" I began to walk out the door but he pulled me inside and slammed the door shut.

He pushed me against the wall, our bodied collided. "I knew you would show up" he whispered. "I'm not letting you get to me nash grier" I pushed him off and ran out the door. I ran out of his house and heard my name. I turned around and saw Cameron. "What?!" I asked annoyed. "Damn girl, someone got you pissed off" he chuckled. "Cameron what do you want?" "Wanna go out sometime?" He asked. That put me in shock. Cameron Dallas? Wants to go out with me?

"Kim?" I snapped out of it and just looked at him. "Why?" I asked, I didn't know what else to say. He chuckled. "Because I want to get to know you" a smiled sweetly. "Uhm... Sure" I don't know why I said yes. Lets give it a shot. "Cool! I have your number, so ill text you" I nodded.

I walked back to my house and still couldn't believe that happened. He probably just wants to get inside my pants. Oh well, dating Cameron will probably piss nash off, and that's what I want.

....................

Erica's point of view:

~ Matt walked in the room, angry and upset. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing" he said angrily. "If you want to talk about it-" "no Erica! I don't!" I began to get scared, I nodded and began to walk to my room. I heard Matt follow and I turned around, he stood right in front of me, he placed his forehead on mine and grabbed my hands. "But I do want you" he whispered. He pushed me backwards, I felt my legs touch my bed, I fell back with him on top, he placed his lips on mine, he was so rough but in a good way.

He stopped kissing me and lifted his shirt, exposing his body, which turned me on, his body flexed, showing his muscles and abs, he grabbed the bottom of my shirt and slid it off over my head, exposing my black lace bra, he placed his lips on mine once again and slid his tungue into my mouth, making him more excited. He moaned slightly in my mouth, which drove me crazy. He put his hands on my sides and slowly went up to my chest.

I started to unbutton his pants and slid them down, I was wearing sweatpants, so he quickly slid them off.

"You want to do this?" He asked. "I want you to be my first" I whispered, a smile appeared on his face.

He slid down my panties and his boxers, I wasn't able to see anything, because he quickly put his lips back on mine. My fingers tangled into his hair, as his tongue lapped at mine. I flipped us over, so I was on top. I began to bounce my hips into his. "Baby" Matt moaned into my mouth, "don't stop" I continued to grind into him, his hands found my hips, as he helped me grind onto him at a quicker pace. "Your doing so good baby" ~

I woke up panting and sweating. I just had a wet dream of Matt.

.............

.............

That seriously turned me on. Comment and star please xx I'll make a very long one tomorrow:)