Date

Erica's point of view:

It was morning so I got up and put on a hoodie and sweatpants. I walked downstairs and stopped when I saw Matt, shirtless and in sweatpants. I was in shock. Did that happen last night? No it was a dream. "Did you enjoy last night?" He winked and began to drink his hot choclate. "What?" I asked in surprise. "You were kinda moaning in your dream.... And saying my name" he chuckled. My cheeks turned red and I was burning, that is so embarassing. "What are you doing here anyway?" I asked. "You invited me over last night?... Remember?" He chuckled again. "Oh! Right!"

Kim's point of view:

I woke up and it was really warm. I was sweating for some reason. I heard my phone buzz and saw it was a text from Cameron.

"I'll pick you up tonight at 8?:)"

"Uhm sure! Where to?"

"I was thinking dinner?"

"Sure!"

"Cool! See you later babes😘"

I put my phone down and placed my hand on my forehead. I was breathing heavily and sweating, I got up rushed to the bathroom and turned on the sink, I splashed water on my face and arms. Nothing.

I quickly changed into a light shirt and some yoga shorts. I grabbed a thermometer and checked my temp. It was 100.1, was I getting sick? I can't! I have the date! And then school tomorrow! And then my dad is coming back in 2 days, I can't be sick!

Soon after I felt nauseous, I quickly ran to the bathroom and vomited into the toilet. I felt like crap.

....................................

|skip to date|

I didn't know what to wear, but I did have many clothes, so I looked through my dresses and finally found something good.

It was a strapless light purple dress, it was short and made of silk. I chose black heels and a black handbag.

For my makeup I did smokey eye and lipgloss. For my hair, I curled it and put in a silver clip to take my side bang out of my face.

I went downstairs and heard a honk out the door, I stepped outside and heard the car door shut, I saw Cameron standing near his door, with a black suit and black tie. His hair was put up like always, he looked so handsome, I never seen him look this way before, and I love it. I smiled and walked towards him. "You look.... Beautiful" he said sweetly. Since when was Cameron this sweet? Guess there's a lot more that I need to learn about him.

"Thanks" I blushed. "You look good too" he smiled and opened the door for me, I sat in and waited for him to get into his seat.

..............

We got to a fancy restuarant, everything was so elegant, people were all dressed up in dresses and suits. Tables were covered with either, white or red coverings. The windows had red curtains on them, it was beautiful. It must be expensive.

"Reservation for Dallas" he said nicely to the lady. "Follow me" she said with a smile. We followed her and sat at a red covered table for two people, in the middle was candles and wine. I set my handbag on the table and sat down. "What would you like?" The waiter asked. "Some steak and spaghetti" he said excitedly, I was starving too. "Same thing" I said while looking at him. His eyebrows went up. "I like a girl who can eat" I giggled and watched as Cameron poured the red wine into our fancy wine cups.

I began to feel sick again. Oh no. I'm stupid for not mentioning to him that I was sick or canceling the date. I don't know what I was thinking. I got up "I'm gonna use the restroom real quick" I said, he grabbed my hand and I looked down at him. "You better not be running away from me" a cheesy smile appears on his face. "Of course not" he let go and I speed walked to the restroom. I burst the door open, thank goodness no one was here. Before I reached the toilet I vomited on the floor. I couldn't make it. It began to smell terrible. Shoot! I said in my head. At least I didn't get it on me, I washed my face at the sink and saw my makeup was fine. Thank goodness, I walked back to the table and he smiled, I quickly took a sip of the wine so my breathe wouldn't smell as bad.

"You okay?" He asked. "Fine" I hesitated. "Really? You don't look so good"

"I'm uh.... I'm okay" I fake smiled. "Hmm okay then"

Our food finally came and we ate.

We got to know eachother better, he actually was really funny and sweet.

"So? Why date me?" I asked. "Why not?" "Well you bully me at school and despise me outside of school too" "that's my way of showing I like you" he smirked. "Sure got a good way of showing it" I said sarcastically. "Look I'm sorry if I hurt you-" "when not if" I interrupted. I took a sip of my drink "Look kimmy" I choked on the drink and coughed once. "Don't call me that" I whispered. "Oh uhm sorry?" He questioned. I placed down my drink and looked at my finished plate of food. "I'm really sorry" he placed his hand on mine and I quickly hesitated and pulled away. He pulled back in concern. "Oh" he said with concern. His touch reminded me of when he hurt me and brought me to pain, I didn't want to feel that.

"I'm sorry" I whispered, I quickly got up and grabbed my handbag and ran to the front door. "Kim!" I heard him rush after me. Tears formed in my eyes, dammit my makeup.

I ran down the steps and onto the sidewalk. "Kim! Wait!" He shouted, he touched my shoulder. "Don't touch me!" I turned around to face him. "Wow... What's wrong?" He seemed concerned. "Nothing" tears came down my face. "Kim... Did I hurt you this bad?" He asked. I just looked down and didn't answer, I saw his hand coming to my jawline, he stopped "trust me" he whispered. His hand touched my jawline and made me face him. "Do you trust me?" He asked, I looked into his dark brown eyes and nodded. He leaned in slowly and pressed his lips on mine, he was waiting for me to kiss back, I did. The kiss was soft and fragile. He pulled away and a smile appeared on his face.

"I don't usually kiss on the first dates" he said. I blushed, he grabbed my hand and we walked to his car.

..........

"I had lots of fun with you tonight" he smiled. "Me too" I said back. "See you at school tomorrow" I nodded, I was scared hearing that. Nash is sweet at home but then changes in an instant at school. Cameron might just be the same. He might even be using me...... To tell eveyone.

I got out the car and walked inside, I began to feel nauseous again and ran upstairs to change into something comfy.

I rushed into my room, without turning on my light and grabbing the same thing I was wearing this morning, yoga shorts and a light top.

I turned on the light and as I turned i saw nash. I screamed "damn kim" he said. "What the hell?!" I yelled at him, "you watched me change!!?" "I thought it was quite a show" he smirked. "I'm not in the mood! Get out" I said angrily, "you were crying" he turned concerned and upset, my makeup was probably everywhere. "Who hurt you?" He asked, coming closer, I felt his arm touch mine and I pulled away. "You" I said angrily. "What?" I don't trust you" I whispered. "What are you talking about?" He seemed annoyed. "Get out nash" he seemed pissed off and angry, he walked to the window and stepped out. "Clean up your face, you look like a mess" I got furious and slammed the Window shut, I locked it and closed the curtain.

I walked to the bathroom and saw my face was a mess. I did look like I was crying, that's Embarasing, I even looked like this in front of Cameron. I took my makeup remover and wiped it all off. I was so exhausted and wanted sleep.

I soon then felt nauseous again. I covered my mouth and ran to the toilet, but this time it wasn't puke, it was blood.

.................

..................

Comment and star Please:) what ya think?