Who would?

Kim's point of view:

I woke up and saw it was 6 in the morning, i got up and went to brush my teeth and wash my face, I still didn't feel so good, I don't know why I puked blood, but I was planning to go to the doctor.

I still wanted to go to school because I had a big test in science and I needed to pass it.

I dressed in black sweatpants and a flowery crop top, I didn't want to try today but just a little bit. For my shoes I put on moccasins and for my hair I put in a high ponytail with a bow.

I grabbed my bag and stepped outside and saw Cameron standing there with his car. I was confused, I walked up to him and he had a big smile on his face.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "What? A boyfriend can't drive his girlfriend to school?" He called me his girlfriend.....

"Cmon get in" he said, I just got in.

Cameron's point of view:

It was lunch time, I walked to my table and all the guys were looking at me. "How's the 'girlfriend'" taylor asked, a smirk appearing on his face. "It's chill" I said opening my soda can. "Now remember... The dare was to date her until she falls for you, then break her heart by Embarasing her" Dannie reminded me. "Yes I know, don't worry" I told him. "This will be the best thing ever" cody laughed.

Kim's point of view:

I was glad that Cameron was nice to me at school and home, unlike some people. I looked at nash and when he saw me I turned back to Erica.

"I had a wet dream about Matt" she said out of nowhere. "Wait what?!?" Matt then came and sat beside me. "What did I miss?" He asked. "Nothing" Erica said nervously. I just gave her a look.

"Do you guys want pickles? I got extra" Matt said. "I don't like pickles" I told him. He gasped and put his hand in front of my face. "Matt what are you doing? You don't like pickles either!" I laughed. "I know, I just wanted to give you the hand" I rolled my eyes and began to eat my sandwich.

Later that day~

I was walking to science, nervous as hell. The test was coming and I suck at science. I was so afraid.

I suddenly felt someone push me and I fell into the janitors closet, the door slammed shut behind me and I heard a lock.

I quickly got up and began to pound on the door. "LET ME OUT!!" I shouted, I heard laughing and chuckling. Of course one was nash.

I rolled my eyes, sat down and picked up my stuff.

I then heard something moving, I froze and waited. "Hello?" I asked. Then I saw Matt pop out. "MATT! What are you doing here??" I asked in shock. "They pushed me in here too" "what?? Why??" Matt wasn't the one to be bullied. "I don't know... They said something about me being friends with you, but I don't care" he sat down across from me. "Ugh it's all my fault... People are hating on you"I sighed. I heard him chuckle "kim, it's worth it, I would never stop being your friend for some dumb reason" I blushed and nodded. "Thanks Matt"

"In fact...." He quickly went forward and pressed his lips on mine, I fell back on my back, he hovered over me, leaving his lips on mine. His hand came on my jawline. His toungue slipped into mine and we began to make out. I allowed it, because why not kiss your best guy friend once in awhile? Plus no one is here.

The door opened and Matt quickly looked up. "Oh hey Erica" Matt chuckled. My eyes went wide open and I pushed him off me. I looked at the door and saw she was gone. Oh no.

Erica's point of view:

Tears poured down my face, she knows I like him, but no, she does it anyway.

I ran into the bathroom and just cried. My phone went off and I saw it was X, ugh now what?

I answered,

"What?"

"Has it been done?"

"Yes! It's been done yesterday"

"Great, thanks boo"

"Yeah... Whatever....." I sighed.

"See ya at Kim's house Friday!"

"Yep! Bye" I hung up and got up. She deserved it.

Kim's point of view:

I was back home and I tried to call Erica many times but nothing.

I decided to give her some space for now. I had a doctors appointment, I didn't change and kept what I wore at school.

..............

"What seems to be the problem?" Doctor asked. "For some reason, I got really sick and puked. Then I vomited blood last night" she seemed surprised when I said blood. "Did you consume anything out of the ordinary?" She asked. "Uhm... I don't think so" "did you go to any parties?" "Uhm yes..." "Hmmm alright... We will do some tests" I nodded and waited till it began.

......

I took many tests and nothing seemed to be wrong so far. "Alright, your last test came in and it seems that you consumed a type of drug... It causes vomiting, high fevers, blood loss and hullucinations... It should be over in a week" I didn't take any drugs. "I didn't do any drugs" I said. "It was a party... Someone could've put something in a drink or food" I nodded and was confused, who would? "Well thanks" I said. "Here take these pills... It should help calm down the vomiting and fever" I nodded and grabbed the pills

.........

I got back home and went up to my room. I heard booming music, I slammed my window shut. I looked at his window and saw nash, Cameron and taylor.

I rolled my eyes and put the curtains over my window.

About a minute later I heard knocks on it, I opened my curtain and saw Cameron waving at me. I opened my window and he jumped in. "What's up?" I asked. "Just came to say hi, I missed you" he put his arms around my waist. "You saw me at school" I giggled. "That's long enough" I rolled my eyes and smiled, he leaned down and kissed me softly. I heard laughing coming from Nash's room. Taylor was laughing. I pulled away and looked at them. Why is he laughing? Boys. I looked at nash and he looked angry as hell, must be jelouse. HA.

"Well I'm kinda sick... So no more kissing from now on" I pushed him away and he went out the window. "Okay, see you later!"

I walked downstairs and saw our trash was full. I grabbed it and walked outside to throw it away. "Your dating Cameron?!" I heard behind me. A smile came upon my face. I stopped smiling and turned to face nash. "Your best friend and he didn't tell you who he was dating?" I giggled. "I can't believe this!! He is just going to break your heart kim!!" He said firmly. "Is someone jelous?" I smiled. "Kim! Stop it! Trust me! He is going to hurt you" "nash! First! I don't trust you, and second stop making lies so I can come crawling to you, I'm not into you!" I yelled at him. I began to walk away. "Oh! And thanks for locking me in the closet" "what? That wasn't me" he said. "Ha ha sure it wasn't, I heard you laugh" "well you must've heard someone else's" he seemed serious. But who? "Whatever" I walked back into the house and locked the door.

All of this was giving me a headache.

.............

.............

Please comment! It's more fun that way:)