Last chapter

Yes this is the last chapter and I'm sorry:'(. I'm making a new story soon! I'll keep you updated! This is sad and happy. Hope you enjoy! And thank you to all for reading it:)

Nash's point of view:

~"do you love me?" She asked sweetly, while I held her close into my arms. "Of course I do, why would you ask that?" I smiled looking at her pretty face, she began to blush, which made her look even more beautiful. "Well I love you too" she said quickly kissing my nose then snuggling into my chest. "Now I have a question for you" I said laying my head on hers. "What's that?" She grabbed my hand and began to fiddle with my fingers. "Will you ever leave me?" She looked up at me and then smiled. "Nash...I can't promise that" she leaned in closer to my face, getting ready to kiss me. "and whys that?" I asked. Looking at her pretty smile. She then whispered "I already have" ~

My eyes opened and I saw i was in the waiting room of the hospital. I got up and put my hand on my head. I had a huge headache. "You okay?" I heard cameron ask. "Oh yeah... Just a bad dream... How's kim?" I asked. "Im not sure... The doctor hasn't gotten back to me" he said. I nodded, hoping everything was going okay.

....................

Kim's point of view:

My eyes opened and a huge gasp came from my mouth. It was like I was holding it for hours.

I noticed I wasn't in the hospital bed... I was standing in the middle of the room, still in my hospital gown. I looked around and saw doctors surrounding someone, they were trying to get the machines back on. I walked up to the hospital bed and noticed the person laying there. It was me.

I ran out of the room and tried to get someone's attention. No one could hear me, or even see me.

I ran where the nurses were, they didn't seem to see me either. I then looked over and saw nash and cameron sitting in the waiting room.

I ran over and kneeled down in front of cameron. Nash doesn't remember me so i don't want to waste my breathe. Cameron looked hurt but not as much as nash did. That's strange. "Cameron" i whispered, he didn't hear me. "Cameron!! Listen to me!! Try to listen-

"I missed her so much" nash interrupted. "I'm happy you remember" cameron said. He remembers? I came in front of nash and looked at the tears fall down his face. "I'm here..." I said softly. "I just want to tell her I love her... One last time" he began to sob. Tears went down my face also. It was time for me to leave. I knew this day was coming eventually, but I didn't know it would hurt this much. Seeing him hurt, brought me so much pain.

"I know you do nash. I love you too" I said with a huge smile. I was just happy he remembered. I lifted my hand to wipe his tears but the doctor came in. Nash and cameron quickly got up and went to him.

"Boys..... She... She didn't make it"

When I heard that, everything stopped. My life, everything flashed before my eyes, everything went in slow motion. I saw a beautiful light shine from the big glass hospital doors. I stood up and looked at them, I began to walk to it but then I heard nash scream in pain. I turned around to look at him, he was on the floor, sobbing in so much pain. I began to cry again. I didn't want to leave him. I had no choice. It was time to set him free.

I turned towards the light and began to walk into it.

"Kim?" I heard behind me, I stopped and turned around, I saw nash looking straight at me, he was alone. He can see me?

A huge smile came upon my face, nash began to run towards me, he ran into my arms and I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck, while his arms were tightly wrapped around my waist.

"Doctor said you were dead" he smiled. "Nash.... I am dead..." A tear went down my face. "But your right here silly" he chuckled and wiped the tear from my face. "No nash.... I'm not" I whispered. His smile faded and he looked confused. "Tell me everything nash" I told him, while he still had his few seconds.

"Kim... I missed you... I remember everything, I am so stupid for forgetting for how in love I am with you....you are my life.. Your what keeps me going everyday...."

"Nash... You have to stay strong for me" I told him, more tears falling. He also began to tear up again. He closed his eyes and nodded. "I love you so much nash" I whispered, I put my forehead on his, resting it. We were holding each other for the last time. "I love you too kimmy" I giggled and rolled my eyes. That name didn't bother me anymore. "Goodbye nash" I whispered. He placed his lips quickly on mine, it was our last kiss. It was soft and not too rushed, it was peaceful and careful. I pulled back and smiled.

Nash's point of view:

"I was here for you from the beginning making sure you were okay... And now it's time to go" she continued."I was able to make you change, I hope you learned many things" I smiled and she backed away slowly. She turned around and so did I. I didn't want to see her leave. "Hey nash?" I heard, I turned around and she smiled, "I'll see you soon yeah?" I nodded and she winked.

She soon vanished and I was alone. But I knew it was time to set her free.

I then realized.... This whole time... She was my guardian angel.

.......................

I walked back to cameron. "You feeling better?" Cameron asked. "She is in a better place now" I said. Cameron smiled and agreed.

We began to walk towards the hospital doors when I bumped into someone. Stuff went flying everywhere. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" I helped her pick up her things. "It's okay" she giggled. "Are you nash?" She asked. "Uh yeah?" "Someone told me to give this to you" she handed me a note and I opened it.

'Here's your chance to start over.. Treat her well.... Also, don't bully her in the beginning please:) I didn't really enjoy that xoxo kimmy<3'

I chuckled and looked at the girl... She looked a lot like kim. Her hair color was just different and so were her eyes. She had brown hair instead of blonde and brown eyes instead of blue.

"What's your name?" I asked. "I'm kim, nice to meet you" she said. I was in shock. She turned around and began to walk away. She then stopped and turned her head and looked at me, she winked and walked into a room.

I get my second chance with kim. The love of my life kim.

.......................

PLOT TWIST!!! She was a guardian angel!! Then she gave nash a normal human kim to try and start over. Without the bullying. I wanted it to be different and a shocker! Thank you for reading! I'll post an update on here for my new story! Thank you love you all xx what you think?? Comment below, I wanna know your thoughts :)