Bully again

Kim's point of view:

"Mom?" I said shakily, I wS scared as hell. I thought she was dead. She sighed deeply and relaxed her arms. "Yes.... It's me" tears started to come from my eyes, I ran downstairs and heard her voice but didn't understand what she said. I ran out the door and drove to the hospital.

..........

Nash's point of view:

I woke up with pain in my stomach and head. I had an iv in my arm and I hate those.

I looked around and noticed kim laying on the couch across from me. "Kim?" I asked trying to wake her up. "Hm" she groaned and got up. She looked so cute. "What are you doing here?" "Uhm.. Just wanted to be here for you" she said with her eyes shut. "Your lying. Now tell me the real reason." She sighed and came and sat on my bed. "I just saw my mom,,,." "What? But she's dead?" I was so confused. "Apparently it was all lies" she turned away from me and put her head down. "My family is full of lies... No my life is full of lies" she said softly, still not looking at me. I could hear her begin to cry. "Hey don't cry... Come here" I let out my arms and she crawled into them, I wrapped my arms tightly around her. She laid her head on my chest and started to drift off again. So was I.

..................

Kim's point of view:

I woke up and the room was so bright because of the windows. I saw I was still in Nash's arms. I smiled at the sight of him. "I love you" I whispered. I don't know why I did it. He wouldn't wake up. I'm glad he didn't hear that, I just had to say it. "Wake up nash... It's time to get up sleepy head" I shaked him alittle and he still wouldn't wake up. I heard the beeping begin to get slower. I gasped and jumped off the bed and ran to a doctor.

"HELP SOMEONE!!!" I shouted. Doctors began to run into the room and shut the door behind them, not letting me in.

Tears began to go down my face. My life sucks.

"Please don't leave me"

...............

Erica's point of view:

I got to tabbys house and knocked on her door forcefully. "I'm coming!!" She shouted. She opened the door and she had a smile on her face. I just barged into her house.

"I'm not doing this anymore!! Getting kim sick for a bit was okay, but hurting nash?? It's sick. He is hurting and now he might never come out of the hospital! All because of you!" I shouted at her. Her smile came off her face and she became angry. "She deserves everything that's coming to her" she shouted at me. "That was 2 years ago!! Let it go!!" I yelled at her. Tabby was angry at her because the boy she liked, liked kim more and she got jelouse. Then kim went out with the guy for a few months. I understand why she is mad but she is going too far.

"No! I need to get her back!!"

"Whatever! Do what u do but I'm not helping you anymore! Your on your own!" I shouted at her. "You think I'm alone? Ha funny" she giggled.

"Who else is helping you??"

"Get in here!!" Tabby shouted. I heard footsteps coming downstairs.

Oh my god. No.

....................

Kim's point of view:

I woke up and saw I was asleep in the waiting room. I have no clue how long I was sleeping here. I walked to the nurse and before I could say anything the doctor showed up.

"How is he??" I asked nervously. "Kim....." "No no no don't say my name like that!!" I began to cry even harder. I wanted to scream but couldn't. I dropped to the ground and put my hands on my face, crying into them.

"It's okay kim..... Nash is okay"

"Really?" I asked looking up at the doctor. "Yes... But not good... He might not remember some things" "WHAT????" I shouted. "Don't worry!! He still will remember much but not all of it... I'm so sorry" he told me. "Can I see him?" I asked. He nodded and I followed him to Nash's room.

I walked in and the doctor shut the door behind me. We were alone.

I hope he remembers me.

"Nash" I said softly. His eyes began to open. "Hi" I said with a smile. "Hey?" He questioned. "Do you remember me?" I asked. "Uhm yeah.... But why are you here?" His eyebrows were narrowed down and he looked angry. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Your that chic from school that I annoy everyday" a smirk came upon his face. "You only remember tormenting me?" I asked in shock. "Uhm yeah? What else? Not like I'm in love with you or anything" he began to laugh. A tear slid down my cheek.

I walked to the door "hey!" Nash said. "What?" "See you in school" he winked. I quickly got out of that hospital.

He doesn't remember 'us' and 'his feelings'. All he remembers is bullying and hurting me. I sobbed loudly while I was driving home.

.........

I got home and ran upstairs.

A knock suddenly went at my door. I rolled my eyes and ran downstairs and opened the door. It was Erica.

"What?" I asked in tears.

"I need to tell you something" she said nervously.

"What is it?" I asked agrivated.

"I know who has been making your life hell"

..............

.............

Who do you think is helping tabby???? Comment below:)