Effect

I'm going to myrtle beach starting tomorrow, so I won't be able to update or a week. If I find time I will, but if not, I'm sorry:/ enjoy:)

Kim's point of view:

I wasn't going to school this week, I'm too traumatized, after seeing all that, it scared me desperately.

Matt and tabby were over and didn't go to school either, they were worried about Erica too much. I looked at Erica's contact, just staring at it. I quickly clicked the button and it began to ring, I pushed it against my ear, scared to hear something that I didn't want to hear. "Hello?" I heard Erica's voice. "ERICA?!" I shouted, I stood up quickly, Matt and tabby stood up with me. "Where the hell are you?!" I shouted at her. "I'm on my way to your house, don't worry geez" she seemed so calm, like nothing happened. She hung up and I just looked at Matt and tabby. "She is on her way here" "just like that?" Matt asked, I nodded.

................

I heard a knock on my door and I quickly ran to the door and opened it, there stood Erica, perfectly normal. I hugged her tightly and began to cry a bit, she had me worried sick. Matt and tabby ran into the hug and we all hugged. "What's with all this hugging?" She giggled. "You've been gone" we pulled away and just looked at her. "Yeah I had to take care of things but I'm back now okay?" She smiled. I decided to let it go, I didn't want her to leave again. "Sleepover?" I asked, they all nodded.

........................

It was about 1 in the morning and we were getting tired, we went into my basement and set up two mattresses on the floor and laid out the couch into a bed.

"Matt and Erica, sleep on the couch bed because your the guests, and you tabby, your coming down with me, even though you are a guest" I giggled.

~Erica's point of view:

Kim turned off the lights and Matt laid beside me, I laid at my side, just looking at him. I know it's weird, but he was so adorable, I could watch him all day. His eyes quickly opened and I closed mine up. "I saw that" he whispered. I silently giggled and looked at him again. His eyes lit up from the light coming from the window.

"Matt.... I'm gonna tell you something... But don't freak out" "your not pregnant are you?" "What?! No!" I said a bit loud. "Okay go on" I rolled my eyes. "I uhm.... I really like you.... And liked you ever since I met you" I bit my lip, hoping not to get rejected. Since he likes kim.

A smirk appeared on his face. "Really?" He asked, I nodded. "Well..... You can kiss me if you want" he said with an adorable smile. "Not unless you make the move" I smiled back. He slowly leaned in and our lips touched, he was so careful and soft. I felt so many fireworks, I have wanted this for a very long time. I slid my tungue into his mouth, wanting to intensify the kiss, he allowed it and began to kiss me roughly back. He slowly flipped over me, not breaking our make out session. He pulled away, biting my lip, softly and gently, he put his forehead on mine, we were panting for air. "That was good" I said, in a whisper. "You don't even know how much more good I can make you feel" I was so turned on by that, but slightly laughing because the sentence wasn't a real sentence but I knew what he was doing, and it was hot.

................

Kim's point of view:

I woke up, and saw Matt, Erica, tabby were still sleeping.

I got up and ran to my room to grab my phone, that I had left.

I grabbed my phone and heard a small sound come from my window. I opened it and nash jumped in. I screamed "shhh!!!" He began to laugh. "Stop doing that!" I said, annoyed.

"Why are you even here?" I asked. "I wanted to see you again" a cheesy smile appeared on his face. "Well you saw me at the movie theater, that was enough now go" I said pointing at the window. "You look adorable" I noticed I was just wearing a big t-shirt and panties but the shirt covered it. I knew what he was thinking. "No no" I pushed him towards the window but he wouldn't leave. "Cmon babe" "don't call me that" he grabbed my arm and pulled me into his chest. He had a tight grip around me. "I know the effect I have on you" he whispered, closely to my lips. "There is no effect, your just annoying" I said. He chuckled and then looked at my lips. "I know you want me" he began to lean in. "What? So you can go to your friends and tell them that I came on you?... No thanks" I got out of his grip and began to walk towards the door. Out of nowhere he pushed me against the wall and pressed his lips on mine, I couldn't move, I was pinned. He grabbed my wrists and lifted them above my head. He pulled away and looked into my eyes. "I want to be in control of you" to be fair, that was really hot. "But you can't" I whispered back at him. "I know you want me to" I bit my lip, knowing he was right. I did. I wanted him so much, I just looked into his bright blue eyes. "Don't bite your lip! It just makes me want to fuck you" he said aggressively. "I like teasing you" I said with a smile. "I can tease you so bad right now" he said into his breathe. I moaned really quietly, but he heard it, he heard everything. "See? And I didn't even start yet" he smirked and let go of me. He went through my window and shut it, he winked and walked towards the tree. Oh my god. He has a HUGE effect on me.

I ran downstairs and saw them talking.

"You guys wanna go somewhere?" I asked. "Sure! Where?" "The carnival!" I clapped. "Okay!"

We all got dressed up.

I put on a just dream crop top with lots of pink mixed colors. I slipped on high waisted blue jeans that had a nice pattern. For my shoes I put on black wedge heels. I brushed my hair and straightened it.

Erica was wearing a "take me to never land" crop top and nice brown jeans with a nice pattern also. For her shoes, she had on grey thick heels. For her hair, she kept it natural, which always looked pretty on her, she had the wavy type of hair.

Tabby put on a "I'm not a morning person" red crop top, and light blue jeans with a nice pattern. For her shoes she had on brown moccasins, for her hair she put on a side braid.

Matt just put on a hoodie and skinny black jeans with vans. And his hair was spiked up perfectly, like everyday.

..............

We got into my car. "Guys we should move in together?" Erica said. "When?" "Anytime, we have lots of money saved since middle school, because we always promised each other we would move in together" "that's true" I rememberd. We each have about 2,000 dollars saved up. That's enough for a apartment and rent.

"I guess we can start looking soon then!" "This is going to be so much fun" Matt said.

.......................

We got to the carnival and it looked so much fun! Lights were everywhere, people were running around and eating cotton candy, which il was craving for at the moment.

"Lets take a picture near Olaf!!!!" Erica said pointing at a huge statue of Olaf, that was adorable how they had that there.

"Here take one of us first and we will switch" Erica said, handing me her phone. They all posed and made a silly face, I took one. "Normal now" before I took the picture someone was calling, the contact was X.

................

................

Uh oh... Erica....

Comment and star please:)