Dark

Gettin scary;)

Kim's point of view:

I got up and I felt like shit. I had school but I don't think I'm gonna go. I just keep vomiting after I eat. I have to eat! And I don't want to vomit at school. Nash will probably embarrass me.

I stayed in my pajamas and I was so hungry. Since all the food is getting drained from my body, I technically haven't eatin in a whole day. I walked downstairs and grabbed some cereal. Cinnamon toast crunch! I poured in the milk and began to eat it. It felt so good.

I finished and walked to the couch, waiting until I vomit again.

My doorbell went off, I walked to the door and saw it was nash.

"What are you doing here?" He asked angrily. "I live here?" "Your supposed to be going to school!" He kinda shouted. "Since when were you my mom?" I gasped when I thought of that. I totally forgot.... My mom isn't dead.

"Get changed and let's go!" He said firmly. "No!" I yelled back at him. "Finally standing up for yourself?" He chuckled. I have been so used to him and in love, I'm not afraid of him anymore. But he doesn't remember that...

"I'm sick nash! I can't go to school!" I told him. "You look fine!" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the house. "NASH!" I shouted. Suddenly I felt like I was going to vomit. No no no no please no. I tried my best to hold it in but couldn't, I faced away from nash and vomitted on the grass. "EW the hell?! You almost got it on me!" He shouted. "No shit" I said, spitting. I heard him laughing and I looked up, he had his phone facing me. He took a snap and then put his phone away. "That would look great in the front hall right?" He chuckled.

He walked back into his car and drove off.

Why did I ever fall for him?

.................

I told erica I wasn't coming to school and she decided to skip and come over.

I've been so hungry I couldn't take it.

She got here and I let her in.

"Kim... You don't look good" she said softly. "No shit" I said angrily and walked to the couch and slouched on it. "What happened?" She asked. I rolled my eyes and stood up, I lifted my hoodie and showed her the huge scar. "Oh my god! Who did that to you??" She gasped. "Who do you think?" She just looked down. "You should eat something" she told me. "I have been trying erica!!! It just comes back up from me!!" I yelled at her. "Okay I didn't know! I'm sorry! You need to see a doctor!" She yelled back at me. I rolled my eyes and just ignored her, I turned on the tv and watched some drake and josh.

.............

Ericas point of view:

She didn't seem herself. She was always angry and annoyed. I don't know what else to do to help her. She just needs to see a doctor.

"Erica" she said. "What?" "Get me a sandwich" she said lying on the couch. I decided to make her a sandwich with cream cheese and ham.

I handed it to her and she ate it. She was really pale, she had no color to her. I began to worry.

..............

Kim's point of view:

She always bothered me about seeing a doctor and bla blah. I told her to leave. It was now 8 pm.

I heard a knock at my door. Why do people keep coming over??

I answered it and it was cameron. "Wow kim... You don't look good" he said. "I know I know. And don't give me that go see a doctor stuff" he just looked worried. "But you have to" "get out" I told him angrily. "Okay okay... You don't have to see one" he came close and put his hands on my cheeks. He kissed my forehead. "Your cold kim" he wrapped his arms around me and tightly squeezed me to warm me up. I did feel a bit better.

"How was school today?" I asked. He let go of me and began to go through my fridge. "It was okay.... Nash put a picture of you puking in the school" "WHAT?!!" I shouted. "Don't worry I taught him a lesson" he smirked. I felt better again. "Thanks" he took out some ice cream and began to eat it. I just looked at it. "You want some?" He asked. I nodded no. But I did want it so bad.

....................

Cameron fell asleep on my couch, I decided to go upstairs and get some sleep.

I walked in my room and remembered what nash did.

Nashs point of view:

Cameron kicked my ass in school for showing that picture. I have a black eye now.

I got under my covers and began to fall asleep. I then heard my window, I quickly looked at it and saw nothing. That was weird. I closed my eyes once more and then heard footsteps. I quickly turned on the light and saw kim standing there. She really didn't look good.

"Kim? What are you doing here?!" I asked. "Take down that picture!" She said angrily.

"Why should I listen to you?" I chuckled. She walked to me and pushed me against the wall with force. She put her hands on my neck and began to suffocate me. I couldn't breathe at all. The grip got tighter and tighter, I was losing breathe. I tried to push her off but somehow she was stronger then me.

"Okay okay" I barely said. She let go and I fell to the ground, coughing like crazy. She just looked at me. I quickly got my phone and erased it from online. "Cameron took down the one in school" I said out of breathe. She kneeled down and put her hand on my jawline. "Don't mess with me" she said softly. But her eyes were dark. She got up and left the room.

That was not kim.