Love Me

Mary Ellen

I just finished up a pretty grueling scene, and I'm more than ready to return to my suite. The boys will be home later today, and I'm actually going to cook for them.

I broke up with Preston, which does make for an awkward situation at work.

I told Grayson I needed time, but that decision wasn't because I didn't know what I want, because I want Grayson. It's to give Preston some respect since we were together for two years. I don't think it would be fair to a man who has treated me well, to just hop into a relationship right away. I already betrayed him, not that he knows what I did, but I do.

There is another reason to hesitate. Allison came all the way back to Hawaii when Grayson left. She had to be removed by security, and I've gotten letters from the woman. She claims that I'm selfish for keeping Jacob away from his father, and how I'm a heartless pig. She's right, I made a bad decision.

She also claims I'm playing games with Grayson's mind. I'm stringing him along and enjoying his pain. That is furthest from the truth. I don't care what she wants to make me feel, she really just reminds me of the drama that seems to follow Grayson while I'm in his life.

The boys made it home before dinner is ready, but I can see Grayson hasn't changed his mood.

"I'll be leaving tomorrow permanently. I've been replaced so I can work on another case. I'll be in New York for an undermined amount of time, I received the call this morning." He informed me.

My heart sank.

Jacob threw a tantrum, and Grayson promised to visit L.A. every chance he got to make the trip.

Jacob finally fell asleep, and Grayson excused himself. He walked away with a heavy heart, and I didn't know what to say. I got too nervous and shut down, and didn't say how I felt, I froze.

He calls and texts Jacob, but he's keeping his distance from me. It's my fault, since I did ask for space.

He never has allowed me to explain why I needed time. The night we slept together, I told him I needed to wait, but he didn't let me explain. He threw on his clothes and stormed out of my suite. I've been miserable ever since, because he avoids me at all cost.

The next day he was gone, and it was hard to concentrate at work, especially when members of the cast and crew, which includes me ate, some bad food served to us at lunch.

We had to shut down production, and I swear I've never been so sick in my life.

After two days of being sick, Cecil insisted I see a doctor. Everyone else was feeling better, but not me, so I did what my boss insisted. That's when I learned I am going to be a mom once more.

What kind of mess have I gotten myself into this time?