Make Love to Me

Grayson

I cupped her face as she just looked into my eyes. "Marry me."

"What?"

I had her stand and pulled the ring from my pants pocket, then kneeled down and opened the box.

"This should have been done years ago, Mary Ellen. Marry me, marry me tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?"

"We can stop in Vegas, then surprise Jacob. We've been apart far too long, and it's not just hurting us, but our son too. Marry me."

She looked down at me like she was confused, but then smiled. "I'll marry you tomorrow."

I slid the ring on her finger, then stood before taking her into my arms. My hands cupped her face. "I'll go anywhere you take me, Mary Ellen."

Her sweet tender lips are finally on mine. The intensity of her touch is so powerful, and I'm at her mercy.

I scooped her up and carried her to the bedroom, then set her down. "Take it all off." I wanted to watch her expose herself to me.

She reached back and unzipped her dress, only to let it fall to the ground. I scanned her from those eyes down her slender neck and, finally, she released herself from her bra and let it fall to the floor.

Her breasts have always been a weakness for me. They're full, perky and her nipples stand hard.

"My god, you're beautiful." My eyes continued to scan as she removed her panties. My breath hitched when I noticed the tiniest baby bump. Oh my god, I did that, and she's carrying a piece of me. My chest tightened.

My hand rested on her stomach, and she put her hands on top of mine. "I love you." She said, and I looked into her eyes just before kissing her again.

I backed her against the bed, and she fell to her back. My lips trailed up her legs and eventually made it to one place they've never been. I took a deep breath before tasting her.

My tongue teased her, and she gripped on to my hair. Her taste is so sweet, I can't get enough. I dipped my tongue inside her, and she buckled her hips and slightly pulled my hair.

"I love you" She breathed out, but I already know it's true.

I massaged her nub with my tongue and inserted a finger to explore. "Grayson!"

She lifted her hips, and her hands pushed my head harder into her before relaxing.

Another finger slides inside her, and they work harder and faster along with my tongue, and quickly she started crying out that it feels so good.

I pushed in deeper, and she gasped as more of her sweetness was given to me.

"I'm there, don't stop!" I worked as she was in the throes of pleasure.

I moaned at her taste and the cries of pleasure she's blessing upon me. When she relaxed, I stood and quickly threw off my clothes, then kissed her from her ankles to her lips, lining myself up with her entrance in the process.

I rested my head on hers. "I'm so in love with you." She said, and I allowed her words to sink into my stubborn mind.

"You have no idea," I said, and she lifted her lips up to me to kiss her again. I slowly pushed into her, and her lips left mine as she gasped and arched her back. Moves like that will have me coming before we even start.

When she relaxed, she cupped my face with both hands and devoured my lips. I paused for a breath before pulling back and pushing back inside her, and my body shook at the sensation.

I gave that to her slowly, repeating the moves as she drives me insane with the way she moves her body.

I reached for her hand and squeezed it tightly every time I pushed myself into her tight walls.

Her head rises and her face buried into my neck, as she whimpers out how much she loves me.

I reached back and lifted her knee, allowing myself to sink in deeper. "You feel so good." Nothing in this world compares to making love to Mary Ellen.

"Come for me." I forced myself to speak at the moment I felt her opening contract around me.

"Now!" She cried out, and I gave her a hard thrust. "Grayson, yes!"

I gave her all I had, as the neighbors are learning my name by her screams.

"Take all of me" My voice is strained. She let's go of my hand and dug her nails into my back. I welcome the pleasure of that pain as the headboard knocks into the wall.

Her orgasm is the most beautiful sight I've seen, and it takes all my will not to explode inside her yet.

She finished riding out the intensity, then I backed off and flipped her around. I've never tasted her before tonight, and I've also never enjoyed sinking into her this far as I enter her from behind.

My chest vibrates from my own moans and grunts of pleasure, no other woman could feel this way. So damn good, I can't believe it's real.

"It's time!" I take a deep breath as I begin pounding into the woman I love. Her pleas of mercy fall deaf on my ears, as I tense then explode. "Oh god!"

I look down and watch myself move out of her, and see my cum shoot out as I paint it all over her.

"I couldn't risk knocking you up again."

She laughed, as I grabbed a towel to clean her up.

Her body collapsed, and I laid next to her kissing her shoulders and back.