🔱1.6🔱

"Oh, you mean, like a Martian? Like what, E. T? No." Spencer laughs, at this point, she's just waiting to be able to reach her phone in her back pocket. Big brother Tony is not gonna like that.

"It's an urban legend." Sam pipes up from next to her.

"Yeah."

"You see this? This is an I-can-do-whatever-I-want

and-get-away-with-it badge." Suit guy waves the badge in their faces.

"Right."

"I'm gonna lock you up forever." he sneers.

"Pffft." Spencer giggles. "Oh, God. You know what? Don't listen to him." she states as if gossiping to the Karen at the PTA meeting.

"He's just pissy 'cause he's got to get back to guarding the mall." Mikaela plays along a routine the two use often.

"You, in the training bra, do not test me," get-away-with-everything says, waving his finger in the girl's face, "especially with your daddy's parole coming up." If glares could kill, he would be six-feet under 18 years ago.

"What? Parole?" Sam inquires cluelessly.

"It's nothing." his sister assures.

"Oh, grand theft auto, that ain't nothing?" Mikaela looks down to her feet.

She takes a breath before mumbling, "You know those cars, my dad used to teach me to fix? Well, they... They weren't always his." Spencer grimaces for the younger girl.

"You stole cars?" Sam questions.

"We couldn't always afford a babysitter." Mikaela defends, for which Spencer wants to applaud, "so sometimes he had to take me along."

"She's got her own criminal record to prove it! She's a criminal!" The suit accuses, "criminals are hot." this comment earns a disgusted look not just from the teens, but from the driver as well. "That'd be a real shame if he had to rot in jail the rest of his natural life. Anyways, it is time to talk!"

Spencer goes to speak but is cut-off by the driver.

"Big! It's Big" A mechanical being has stopped the vehicle and lifts it by its roof.

"Go, go, go, go, go!" The badge shrieks.

"I can't see it!"

"Shift your weight towards the front!"

The roof is ripped from the sedan, and the rest plummets to the ground. Spencer lets out a breath of air upon impact, groaning at the jolt that came with it.

"You A-holes are in trouble now. Gentlemen, I want to introduce you to my friend, Optimus Prime." Sam states smugly.

"Nice to meet you."

"Taking the children was a bad move." The giant robot's deep voice seems to comfort the young Stark. Like her father used to. "Autobots! relieve them of their weapons!"

Just like that the weapons fly out of the agents' hands. Onto a magnet, held by the gray robot, Jazz.

"Freeze." Spencer isn't confident who said it, but she, at this point, doesn't care. "Give me those."

Spencer and co tumble out of the vehicle, Mikaela removing the three pairs of cuffs from her friend's wrists. She rubs them lightly once the restricting metal is gone. She sighs, upset about the angry marks beginning to form on her once blemish-free skin.

"Hi, there." Suit guy, or Agent Simmons as Spencer has just learned, greets the behemoth alien robots standing before them.

"You don't seem afraid. Are you not surprised to see us?" Optimus has surprise of his own lurking in his tone.

"Look, there are S-Seven protocols okay?" his panic begins to show, "I'm not authorized to communicate with you." He attempts, to cover his fear, but to no success, from Spencer's observations, "except to tell you I can't communicate with you."

She feels someone staring at her back and turns around to see who. Only to see the yellow and black Autobot, suspiciously alike to Sam's Camaro to be the culprit. She raises an eyebrow but surprisingly finds herself thinking 'that is one attractive robot.' Wait, What?

"Get out of the car."

"Me? You want me to get..."

"Now!"

"Thought you couldn't communicate?" The billionaire teases the agent.

Simmons gives the brunette a hard glare, "All right, I'm... I'm getting out. I'm getting out. You see?"

Sam waits for Mikaela to remove his handcuffs, having a quiet conversation with her, that his cousin cannot hear. But she can see Mikaela scowl at a comment he made. Causing the elder girl to shake her head. Bumblebee, who has been watching her, whirs worriedly. Spencer smiles up at him and pats his foot.

"You know I never got your name." The teen turns away from the two others who stand to interrogate Simmons.

There's static for a moment before "I'm scooping up a baby bumblebee! (Italics)" sounds through his radio.

"Bumblebee?" the robot whirs happily before nodding, "it's cute. I like it." Her tone light, lighter than it has been for a year.

"Bumblebee's vocal system was damaged in battle." Ratchet comments from not too far away.

"You poor baby!" Jazz places his hands on both of bee's shoulders, trying to embarrass him in front of the pretty femme.

The youngest bot slaps his hands away, cursing him out through the radio.

"Optimus! Incoming!"

"Roll out!" suddenly the three teens are scooped up and inside the cab of a semi-truck. They stop beneath a bridge, Optimus holding them up. Mikaela begins to slip, "Easy you three."

"No! No! No, Sam! Sam, don't drop me!" Spencer begins to slip as well, leaving Sam to try and catch them both. "Sam, don't! Sam, don't! I'm slipping!"

"I don't want to die this way, Samuel!"

"Hold on! No!" Sam loses his grip on Spencer, and she falls. Only to catch herself on Optimus' chest plates.

Bumblebee is suddenly below them as a helicopter takes a shot at the four of them. Optimus releases the bridge avoiding their death. Optimus takes off leaving the teens and bumblebee there.

"Get down! Get down! Get down!" One of the officers aims a shotgun at them while others aim some strange ones at Bee.

"Okay!" came Spencer's frustrated yell. "Look he's not even fighting back!" she cries.

"Freeze it! Freeze it! Freeze it!" the seemingly 'head' soldier shouts.

"Stop hurting him!" an overwhelming fear consumes Spencer. She is terrified for her new friend. "Leave him alone!" Bumblebee whirs, upset by her screams for him.

"Don't let him move!" the trio is dragged away.

They happen upon agent Simmons, who smirks at them. "Happy to see me again?" Spencer takes a swing at him, only to be tackled to the ground, head smacking the pavement. She sees stars for a moment and hears a ringing in her ears. "Put them all together." The teens are lead away, Spencer being carried, towards yet another black sedan. "I want that thing frozen and ready for transport!"

They all sit in silence, worried about their cybertronian ally/new friend. But the silence is suddenly broken by a vibrating noise.

Spencer takes the device from her pocket and answers it.

"Hi, Tony!"