🔱1.9🔱

The Autobot gazes down at the small human femme in his arms. Her hand is against his chest plate, and it comforts him. He nods.

"They didn't hurt you, right?" He wants to say yes but to soothe her nerves, and he shakes his head. A look of relief crosses her features for a moment but quickly disappears.

Sam speaks up causing Bee to tear his gaze away from Spencer, "Listen to me, the cube is here. The Decepticons are coming." He whirs. He hasn't seen the cube in years, and it's been here on earth this whole time?

Bee's gaze turns toward the soldiers behind Samuel, hands twitching next to their guns. His battle-mask falls, intending to blast them away from Spencer with their primitive weapons.

"No, no, don't worry about them." Spencer's voice is frantic for a moment before she calms down, "They're okay. Right?" she gives a pointed look to Agent Simmons, which bee notices, his eyes narrow beneath his battle mask. She's not sure why she's kind to this alien robot, but it's sure something.

"Back up a little bit. He's friendly; he's fine." Sam sticks his hands out towards both parties, acting as a mediator.

Spencer rolls her eyes from her position with Bee, "Put the guns down. They're not gonna hurt you." this time there is a snarkiness to her tone which the Autobot laughs at, these aren't for him.

"Come with me; we're gonna take you to the All Spark." The robot places Spencer on the floor, which shakes out her limbs, cramps forming in her legs, restricting her following for a moment, but she moves on nonetheless. 

The cube looms over them all, casting a shadow over the whole room. Bumblebee whirs, staring up at the object, reading the cybertronian language scribed across the six sides is difficult to decipher for the youngest of the Autobot team.

Bee reaches up toward the cube, "Okay, here we go. He's doing something. He's doing something." The bot places his finger against the silver material, and the cube begins to fold into itself. Epps' jaw falls slack at the action, impressed.

"Oh my god." Spencer hums in agreement with her stand-in cousin.

"Message from Starfleet captain... let's get to it."

"He's right, we stay here, we're screwed with Megatron in the other hanger." Mikaela nods at Spencer's words, not acknowledging the buzzing emanating from her friend's pocket.

"Mission City is 22 miles away."

"We're gonna sneak that cube out of here," Lennox gives a firm point toward the cube now clutched in Spencer's hands, "and we're gonna hide it in the city."

"Good! Right." Simmons rolls his eyes, clearly annoyed at the military take over.

"But we cannot make a stand without Airforce support." Spencer's phone buzzes again lighting up through the pocket of her skinny jeans. Her hand hastily covers the blue light with a grimace covering her features. She slips the small device out of her pocket and looks at the screen. 'Big Brother Anthony' is blazed across the pixels in every form.

Message from Big Brother Anthony,

Missed call from Big Brother Anthony,

E-Mail from Big Brother Anthony,

Missed Face-Time from Big Brother Anthony,

Voice-mail from Big Brother Anthony.

She winces sliding the phone back into her pocket to play ignorant. Sam and Mikaela look over either of her shoulders, leaning back to give each other a look once the eldest of the three had put her phone away.

"This place must have some kind of radio-link." Simmons raises his eyebrow at Spencer's condescending tone.

"Yes, shortwave CB."

"Sir, you got to figure out some way to get the word out to them. Let's move!"

The troop split, half heading toward the alien archives to use the CB's, while the other half head towards a convoy of military vehicles. Bee gazes down at Spencer, worried. His fingers twitch as he thinks about what Megatron could do to her. And Sam, can't forget Sam.

They all choose a vehicle and climb in, heading for Mission City. The three teens, having chosen Bee's alt mode, are at the front of the pack.

Lennox glances around his vehicle, gauging everyone's first reaction to the situation. For the most part, everyone shows as mostly calm, with a little nervousness. But, if there weren't any emotion, Lennox would be concerned.

Lennox puts his mouth to a walkie-talkie and speaks, "When we get to the city, we're gonna find a radio, and I'll have Epps vector them in, okay?" Spencer's voice crackles from the other side.

"Affirmative." Epps chortles in from the back at her reply.

"Hey, Lennox?"

"Yes, Spencer?"

"How would you feel, about some extra help?"

"No! Absolutely not. We already have too many civilians involved."

Spencer's eyes flutter closed as she leans back into her spot in the driver's seat. They're not precisely civilians, more like superheroes.

To distract her from the oncoming, crippling, boredom, Spencer pulls out her phone and returns her angsty brother's calls.

"Spencer Maria Stark!"

"Hey, Tony." His sister replies nonchalantly.

"Why in the name of God haven't you been answering my calls?!" The Avengers team all turn for a moment from the defence circle they've formed to stare questioningly at the Billionaire.

Steves expression depicts absolute cluelessness, "Who is he talking to?" Steve mumbles to himself.

"I'm trying to stop an alien invasion here Tony." Sam's jaw falls slack, at her confession.

"You're in New York?" At his statement, Natasha whips around, lips pursed, does this mean there's someone they need to protect? The Chitauri draw closer to the circle, Loki forcing dramatics.

"No, I'm headed towards Mission City. Wait, there are TWO alien invasions today?!"

Eventually, the yelling between the siblings gets cut off by Tony hanging up.

"Let me get this straight. There's another alien invasion in another city happening right now?" Sam braces himself against Bumblebee's window waiting for the answer.

"Yes, although their's sounds much worse," Spencer pauses for a moment reconsidering her statement, "You know what, scratch that, ours is probably the same as theirs."