🔱1.7🔱

"Spencer! I've been called you five times already! Where are you?" His voice is a mixture of frantic and concerned. Spencer goes to reply but is cut off by the officer up front.

"Hang up the goddamn phone!" Spencer raises an eyebrow and ignores the command.

"In a car, heading god knows where. After being kidnapped by government agents." Simmons turns around in his seat.

"Everyone out and onto the chopper!" He doesn't even bother to take away her phone.

"Oooh, a helicopter!" Spencer ends the call between the siblings.

Tony removes the cellphone from his ear and stares at it. Spencer only ever does that when there is something wrong. Suddenly he receives a 'Find My Phone' notification from her phone. Its moving fast and towards the Arizona/Nevada border.

"Everything okay Tony?" He turns to see Bruce looking at him questioningly, having taken a break from locating the Tesseract for a moment.

"Yeah, let's get back to it Dr. Frankenstein." Bruce rolls his eyes and turns away, leaving Tony to his business. The Stark focuses on the device watching the tracker stop at the Hoover Dam before humming and returning to work.

Spencer sits in the helicopter across from a pretty little blonde and a larger African-American man.

"So... what did they get you for?" It's clear she doesn't honestly care, she's just trying to create conversation.

"I bought a car." the woman tilts her head, "Turned out to be an alien robot." Her mouth falls open for a moment before she hums in acknowledgement.

"Wow."

"Who knew." Spencer moves to put her hand up but, Mikaela slaps it back down. She pouts and turns, toward the approaching Hoover Dam.

As the group enters the Dam, a group of soldiers notice the secretary of defence at the front.

"Team attention! Present arms!"

"At ease. Captain, Sergeant. Got your intel. Excellent work." His tone sounds almost bored as if he's said the same thing over and over again.

"Hey, kid." Simmons approaches Spencer just as she turns away from the Secretary. "I think we got off to a bad start, huh?" the young girl raises an eyebrow for what seems like the millionth time. "You must be hungry? You want a latte? HoHo? Double venti macchiato?"

Sam steps in angrily, "Where's my car?"

"Son, I need you to listen to me very carefully," dramatic pause, "People can die here. We need to know everything you know. We need to know it now."

"Okay. But first, I'll take my car, my parents. Maybe you should write that down." Sam tries to intimidate, or threaten, Spencer doesn't know.

"Oh, and her juvie record," the wealthiest person in the room pipes up, "That's got to be gone. Like, forever." Mikaela looks like she's about to cry at her friend's words.

"Come with me, we'll talk about your car." Simmons snarks.

"Thank you."

"The man's an extortionist." Spencer snorts at the comment, causing other people to chuckle as well.

"All right here's the situation," Simmons states walking in front of the group including, soldiers, "You've all had direct contact with the NBEs."

"NBEs?"

"Non-biological-extraterrestrials," the middle-aged man scoffs, "try and keep up with the acronyms." As if everyone is supposed to know that. "What you're about to see is totally classified."

The Secretary of Defence gasps, "Dear God, what is that?" The group have accessed a vast chamber, housing a massive cybertronian. A single red eye stares out lifelessly at the walls.

Simmons relies cockily on the matter, "We think when he made his approach over the north pole," his hand flails up toward the monster of a robot, "our gravitational field screwed up his telemetry. He crashed in the ice, probably a few thousand years ago."

Spencer takes a moment to study it. It looks eerily akin to something she'd imagine to come out of an alien invasion.

"We shipped him here to this facility in 1934." They all crane their neck to see the ice man's face. "We call him NBE one."

"Well, sir, I don't mean to correct you on everything you think you know," Sam smarts, "but, I mean, that's Megatron. He's the leader of the Decepticons."

"He's been in cryostasis since 1935," as Captain America, Spencer snorts at her own thought, "Your great-great-grandfather made one of the greatest discoveries in the history of mankind." Simmons pauses for effect, "Fact is you're looking at the source of the modern age, the microchip, lasers, spaceflight, cars, all reverse-engineered by studying him. NBE One. That's what we call it."

"And you didn't think the United States military might need to know that you're keeping a hostile alien robot frozen in the basement?" Spencer looks back to see who spoke but finds no one.

"Until these events, we had no credible threat to national security." Simmons places his hands behind his back and rocks on his heels.

"Well, you've got one now." Officer Lennox mutters while shaking his head.

"So why Earth?"

"It's the All-Spark." Spencer stays quiet, all this information is new to her as well, she doesn't want to miss anything.

"All Spark? What is that?"

"Well, yeah, they came here looking for some sort of cube-looking thing. Anyway, Mr. NBE One here, AKA Megatron, that's what they call him, who's pretty much the harbinger of death, wants to use the Cube to transform human technology to take over the universe.

That's their plan. " Sam crosses his arms at the end of his speech, looking to the Sector Seven employees pointedly.

"And you're sure about that?" Simmons responds copying the young gun's stance.

"Yeah."

"You guys know where it is don't you?" Spencer inquires.

"Follow me." the group treks through a wide hallway, "You're about to see our crown jewel." They come upon a humongous cube, large than any of the aliens they'd met thus far. "Carbon dating puts the Cube here around 10,000 BC. The first Seven didn't find it until 1913. They knew it was alien because of the matching hieroglyphics on the Cube as well as NBE One. President Hoover had the dam built around it. Four football fields thick of concrete. A perfect way to hide its energy from being detected by anyone or any alien species on the outside."

"Wait, back up. You said the dam hides the Cube's energy. What kind exactly?" Mikaela speaks out.

"Good question."