🔱1.11🔱

A/ N: Minor language warning

Their moment is interrupted by Sam screaming at the soldiers, "What the hell was that?"

"What are you talking about?"

"What do you mean, what am I talking about?! " Sam's face begins to turn red, a vein popping out from his neck, "They just took a shot at us!"

It was at this point that Steve Rogers steps forward, jaw slack, and he stares at the group of robots standing around the group, well most are.

"Okay, this is way cooler than the Chitauri." Clint cuts in pushing to the front to smirk at Spencer. She, in turn, rolls her eyes and turns around facing toward Bumblebee once again.

The group hears the return of the F-22 and the Stark sibling smile at each other, "How about destroying an alien for the hundredth time today?"

Tony steps back into his suit and takes flight headed toward the threat. Thor following close behind them. Lennox faces a new help, and addresses them, "I can't have you guys to worry about too."

The assassins chortle and move out, weapons raised.

"Trust me, kid, you don't have to worry about us."

Spencer stifles a snicker behind her hand, Bruce Banner, exits the Quinjet, annoyance painfully obvious among his usually stoic expression.

"Couldn't we be ordinary people? Ones who don't run toward the alien invasion?" Epps scoffs at his appearance. What is he going to do? Push the buttons?

Slowly, Bruce Banner transforms into a green rage monster. His shirt is ripping from his shoulders and pants turning to shorts in mere seconds.

Epps huffs and directs his focus on the matter at hand, killing Decepticons.

The group charges forward, those who can fly are overhead. Spencer rushes back to Bumblebee, and she and Mikaela load him onto a tow truck.

The two girls toss the cables around the injured Autobot, and fasten them, ensuring he stays still. They step into the vehicle, after a heartfelt goodbye between the two lovebirds.

Spencer closes her eyes in irritation, again, and abandons the cab of the truck. She passes Bumblebee who whirs at the young girl. Her hand finds his hand, patting it in reassurance. There are three approaching Decepticons. Each terrorizing innocent people as they pass by.

"Time to take matters into my own hands." Spencer thrusts her hands forward, sending out a powerful blast of energy. The ground ripples at the sheer force behind it, sending debris up into the faces of the angry Decepticons.

Using the confusion, Spencer disappears into the shadows. Appearing again behind the 'cons. Her fingers flex, setting her palms on fire. she pushes the two flames together creating a ball of fire that continues to grow. She throws it to the unsuspecting robots, before snapping her fingers once. The ball splits into three, one for each. Spencer disappears into the shadows again, popping out beside Mikaela in the tow truck. Mikaela screams, glaring at the girl. She shakes her head, making a mental note to ask later. 

The truck speeds through the wreckage. Narrowly avoiding the cars scattered all across the road. The yellow cybertronian on the bed of the vehicle, fires at the hordes of Decepticons, seemingly appearing from nowhere. The trio pulls to a stop near everyone else. The two females run out toward them, Spencer heading for her brother, Mikaela finding her place by the soldiers. 

Mikaela lets out a gasp as she witnesses Sam standing on the roof of a building. With him, Megatron. Spencer cries out, watching Sam slip from the roof. He seems to fall in slow motion. Spencer throws out her hands once again, causing a white mist to surround Sam, slowing his fall and gently setting him to the ground. 

"Sam?"

"You risked your life to protect the cube." Optimus states, almost confused by the notion. Tony and Spencer glance at each other, eyebrows raised. Stupid, but incredibly brave. 

"No sacrifice, no victory." 

"If I fail to defeat Megatron," Optimus pauses his gaze sweeping over the team of Autobots, "You must push the cube into my chest. I will sacrifice myself to destroy it." Sam goes to protest but is interrupted by the looming figure of Megatron. 

Tony closes the mask around his face pushing his little sister into the protective circle of superheroes, "Stay behind me." 

"It's you and me Megatron." At this point, Spencer questions why they don't just shove the cube into Megatron's chest. She could be wrong, but wouldn't it be better if Megatron was dead? Not Optimus?

"No, it's just me Prime." Asshole.

"At the end of this day, one shall stand, one shall fall." 

"Look out!" Tony whips around and covers Spencer with his body. Cement blocks falling onto the suit, causing dents and scratches. The other Avengers work to remove the debris from on top of the two. 

The soldiers and heroes are all hidden in the entrance of an overhang watching as a second Decepticon approaches the two fighting Robots. Prime throws a punch toward Megatron's face, disorientating the Enemy.

"You still fight for the weak! That is why you lose!" The gravelly voice of Megatron sends chills down Spencer's spine. She whimpers, feeling Tony's hold on the debris slip. Her hands are pinned to the floor, no room to use her telekinesis. With no hulk to be found, lifting the cement blocks proves to be a difficult task.

Once Lennox figures out their struggles, himself and Epps provide extra aid. Mikaela runs back out toward bumblebee getting in the truck once again to go and shoot. 

With a final heave, the debris lifts off the Stark siblings. Immediately Tony is off Spencer and examining her. Lennox kneels next to her and examines her arms. dark purple bruises are already forming around where the cement pinned her. 

"Ow."

A/N: Seriously guys I warned you about my memory of this part. Also I apologize for the cringy ending, it'll be better as I get more into the Avengers Verse.

-Foxx