Chapter 3

You woke up at 5:30 a.m. when your alarm went off. You did your morning routine and you are now eating breakfast. You hear a knock on your door.

"Mom!" you yell. You mom rushes to the door. You hear your mom open the door.

"Hello (f/n)'s mom!" a person says.

"Hello! You must be one of (f/n)'s friends. Please come in!" your mom says letting the person in.

"Your house is nice!" the stranger says getting closer to the kitchen.

"Thank you! But we are not done up packing. (F/n) is in the room to your left." your mom says.

"Good morning (f/n)!" Makoto says walking up to you.

"Good morning Makoto!" you say cleaning up your breakfast. "Why are you here?" you ask picking up your bag.

"Well I thought that I could walk to school with you and Haru." Makoto says opening the door for you.

'Haru... Well looks like I will have to become friends with him now...'

"That will be fun!" you say smiling a little.

"Yep, but today we will have to hurry because I woke up a little late." Makoto says.

"Oh okay." you say walking a little faster. You get to Haru's house in about five minutes. This time you come with Makoto inside Haru's house. You smell something like fish.

"Makoto what is that smell?" you ask.

"Oh that is fish. Haru eats it every morning." Makoto says opening a door.

"He does?" you say.

"Good morning Haru!" Makoto says putting his bag on the table.

"You are late." Haru says.

"I know I woke up late and I had to get (f/n)." Makoto says. Haru turns his head so that he could see you. He goes back to cooking. You take a seat at the table.

"Are you guys hungry?" Haru asks.

'Is that including? me?'

"No I already ate." Makoto says. It gets a little quite.

"How about you (f/n)." Haru says.

'He was talking to me! or maybe he wasn't trying to be rude... But he talked to me!'

"Umm... No I already ate too." you say with a big smile.

"Okay then suit yourself." Haru says.

"Why are you smiling (f/n)?" Makoto says.

"Ahh... I am just glad that I have friends." you say smiling a bit more.

"I am glad that we are friends too!" Makoto says giving you a smile.

"I am ready to go." Haru says.

"Okay."Makoto says opening the door for both of you. You guys rush over to school hoping you wouldn't be late.

"We made it just in time." you say taking your seat.

"Yeah." Makoto says sitting down. Class went by quick and before you knew it, it is time for lunch.

"Can I eat lunch with you guys again?" you ask.

"Of course (f/n) we are friends." Makoto says helping you move your desk.

"Thank you." you say.

"So (f/n) are you planning to join the swim club?" Makoto asks.

'Crap I forgot to ask my parents.'

"I haven't asked my parents yet and I don't know if I can swim well enough." you say.

"You don't have to swim well. Rei can't swim." Makoto says.

"Really?" you say.

"Yep." Makoto taking a bite out of his food. It then went all quite at your little group. It stayed like that till lunch was over. School ended again and your were packing you bag.

"(F/n) don't forget to ask your parents if you can join the swim club." Makoto says leaving.

"Okay." you say as he leaves. You go home.

"Hello honey!" your parents say as you walk in.

"Hi! Mom, dad I something to ask you." you say.

"What is it honey?" your mom says.

"May I join the swim club?" you say nervously.

"Hmmm... I say yes, but you will have to wait till next week because we have to buy you a new swim suit." your dad says.

"I agree with your father and you can go to there practices if you want to." your mom says.

"Really!? Thanks mom and dad!" you say hugging your parents.

"Yep now get your home work done." your mom says.