Chapter 5

The next morning you got up as always. You did your morning routine, ate breakfast and now you are waiting for Makoto. You hear a knock on your door.

"Bye mom and dad!" you says as you go to the door. You open the door.

"Good morning (f/n)!" Makoto says.

"Good morning Makoto." you say.

"We don't have to hurry today." Makoto says.

"That's good." you say.

"Are you going to practice today?" Makoto says.

"Yeah." you say.

"You know where the pool is right? If not I can go to practice with you."

"I think, but can you go with me just in case?"

"Of course." Makoto says. The school day went by quick and now you were walking to practice with Makoto and Haru.

"So what do you guys do when you practice?" you ask.

"All we really do is swim." Makoto says looking up.

'That does not seem to hard.'

You sat by the edge of the pool waiting for the others.

"Hello (f/n) I am Gou, but call me Kou." Kou says.

"Hi!" you say smiling.

"So decided to join the swim club?" Kou says.

"Yeah, but I won't swim till next week." you say.

"Oh. So you will just be watching?" Kou says.

"Basically." you say. The guys run out to the pool. You started to blush a little they all looked good in swim suits, but your favorite was Makoto.

You look at Kou to see that she is in a fangirl daze.

"Kou!" you say. She sakes her head and starts to tell the guys what to do.

"Haru you are first!" Kuo says. Haru drives in. He swam beautifully. You were amazed that he swam so well.

"Next Makoto!" Kou says. Makoto was fast.

" Nagisa you are up!" Kou says. He was also fast.

"Okay Rei you are up!" Kou says. Rei dives in and doesn't move. He stinks to the bottom. He jumps up taking deep breaths.

"What am I doing wrong!" Rei yells.

"Here why don't we try to get you to float?" Makoto says. The team gets in the water and they show Rei how to float.

"You can float!" Nagisa says. They show Rei different ways to swim, but he always floats to the bottom. Practice is over and you walk with Makoto and Haru. You hear a phone go off. You all look at your phones. Your's did not go off.

"(F/n) can we get your swim suit on Sunday and can you do me a favor?" Makoto says looking up from his phone.

"Yeah we can go Sunday I don't have anything planned. What is the favor?" you say.

"Can you watch my younger brother and sister on Saturday?" Makoto says.

"Sure!" you say with a smile.

"Great! I will tell you details on Saturday." Makoto says.

"Okay." you say. You drop Haru off first then Makoto and you walked to your house alone.

"Welcome back!" your parents say.

"Mom, dad can k babysit Saturday?" you ask.

"But aren't you going to buy your swim suit Saturday?" your mom says confused.

"I was, but I am going on Sunday now." you say.

"Oh... I guess you can." your mom says. You go to your room to do your home work. You fell asleep doing it and you woke up to your alarm clock.

"Crap!" you say realizing you didn't finish your homework. You did your morning routine as fast as possible and skipped breakfast to do your home work.