Chapter 19

"Why would you do that?!" You yell.

"I was just wondering what it was." Nagisa says.

"Nagisa you should apologize to (f/n)." Rei says. You look over to the other guys and see that Makoto's face is as red as before, Haru doesn't seem like he has seen anything, Rei has a slight blush, and Kou is hiding her face.

"I am sorry (f/n) for being curious." Nagsia says.

"It is okay." you say taking a deep breath. "Makoto can I see if I left anything else in there?" you say.

"Uh?... Yeah of course!" Makoto says handing the bag over to you. You go through the bag and find nothing that you got yourself.

'This is the second time this happened.'

"I will be going." you say handing the bag back to Makoto. You say goodbye to everyone and leave.

You walk past a store and Nia comes from the corner.

"Are you Makoto's girlfriend?" Nia says. You nod not sure what is happening. She mumbles something to her self.

"Why?" you ask. Nia looks you in the eye.

"How did you get Makoto to be your boy friend? I have been trying ever since eighth grade and I have failed over and over again." Nia says crossing her arms.

"I don't know." you say still confused.

"How do you not know? Are you stupid?" Nia says. You say nothing. "What are you looking at?!" she says annoyed.

"You. You are the one who started to talk to me." you say.

"Why were you at Haru's house? What happened to the other bag you had? Are you cheating in Makoto?" Nia says.

"I am not cheating on Makoto. I bought him some stuff and wanted to give him the stuff I gave him." you say.

"I have no idea how you did it, but I would be careful if I were you. I am not the only girl who likes Makoto. And I am not helping you. You just seem so clueless like a lost puppy." Nia says leaving.

"That was weird." You say to yourself. You walk home and go to bed.

You wake up and go to school. When you get their you feel like every one is watching you. You look around and see that most of the girls are watching you.

"Hey (f/n)!" Daisy says siting next to you.

"Hey." you say.

"Is anything wrong?" Daisy says.

"No every thing is great!" you lie.

'Should I trust Daisy and the others?'

"Really? It seems like something is wrong. Are you and Makoto okay?" Daisy says.

"Yep we are perfect." you say.

"Okay." Daisy says with a smile. Class starts and goes by fast. You eat lunch on the roof with the swim team. Today Kou is talking about the prefectural.

You hear another group of people walk onto the roof. They are all girls...

"I can't believe it." one of them say. Kou talks a little louder.

"I know. I did not believe her at first." another girl says. You decide to ignore the rest of their conversation. School ends and you head home.

In two days you will be going to the deserted islands with the swim team.

"(F/n) I wish you could swim with us." Makoto says holding your hand.

"I wish I could too, but my arm is broken." you say looking at your broken arm.

"Yeah, but look at the bright side we get to spend time together." Makoto says.

"You know Makoto you will have to swim during the day." Haru says.