Chapter 9

"This way (f/n)." Makoto says grabbing your hand and taking you were the women's swim suit are. There were a lot of swim suits.

"What is your favorite color (f/n)?" Makoto asks.

"Umm... (favorite color)." you say. Makoto brings you to where all the (favorite color) swim suits are.

"Try on a few and pick the one that feels the best." Makoto says with a smile.

"Okay," you say picking out a few. "Where are the dressing rooms?" you ask. Makoto takes your hand and brings you to the dressing room.

"Here." Makoto says. You go in one and put on the first on.

'It feels kinda wierd.'

"How does it feel?" Makoto asks.

"Kinda weird." you say.

"Then that one isn't for you." Makoto says. You go back in and try one another one. You step out.

"How about this one?" Makoto says.

"Better, but I want to try another." you say. You go back in and try another. You step out.

"And this one?" Makoto asks.

"I like this one." you say.

"Is this one good enough?" Makoto asks.

"Yeah I will get this one." you say.

"It looks nice on you (f/n)." Makoto says blushing a little.

"Thank you." you say going back in.

"Where is (f/n)?" a voice says.

"She is changing." Makoto says. The curtains fly open. Ren and Ran stand there. You were in you panties and bra. You blush and close the curtain.

'WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!'

You change quickly and get out.

"Why would you do that?" you ask trying to stay clam.

"We were looking for you!" Ran says. You don't know what to say. You look at Makoto and see that he is covering his face in his hands.

"Makoto I have clothes on now." you say. Makoto slowly moves his hands. His face is as red as a tomato.

"REN AND RAN APOLOGIZE TO (F/N) RIGHT NOW!" Makoto yells.

"It is okay Makoto." you say.

"No it is not. They shouldn't of opened the curtain." Makoto says. Ren and Ran look like they are about to cry.

"We are sorry (f/n)!" Ren and Ran say hugging you and start to cry.

"I forgive you." you say hugging them back.

"I am sorry for yelling." Makoto says.

"What happened!?" Makoto parents say running over.

"Ren and Ran opened the curtains while (f/n) was changing." Makoto says.

"It is okay though." you say.

"Ren and Ran you now better." Makoto's dad says.

"No deserts for two weeks." Makoto's mom says.

"We apologize (f/n).mIs their anything we can do to make you feel better?" Makoto's dad says.

"Umm... Not really." you say.

"Are you sure? We can get ice cream." Makoto's mom says.

"But what about Ren and Ran?" you say.

"I guess they can get sown too, but after tomorrow their will be no deserts for two weeks." Makoto's dad says.

"Okay." you say. You pay for your swim suit and leave. It was quite driving to the ice cream place.