Chapter 7

"Hello (f/n) sorry if I scared you I was next to the door when you knocked." Makoto says.

"Oh...I thought for a second that your house was haunted." you say walking in.

"If it was I wouldn't be living here." Makoto says.

"Were can I put my bag?" you ask.

"Umm... In the living room." Makoto says leading the way. You put your bag on the couch. Makoto shows you were everything is and stuff.

"So where are Ren and Ran?" you ask looking around.

"They are probably hiding. Ren, Ran come here!" Makoto says. A little girl and boy walk into the room.

"This is (f/n). She will be babysitting you," Makoto says. They whisper something to Makoto. "Of course she is!" Makoto says.

'What did they say?'

"Are you mean?" Ren and Ran ask.

"No." you say.

"That is good!" they say giving you a hug.

"Makoto we must be going!" a voice says.

"Okay mom!" Makoto says.

"Bye Ren and Ran. Bye (f/n) take good care of them." Makoto says leaving. You wave them goodbye and watch them go.

"So what do you guys want to do?" you ask.

"We want to play!" they say dragging you somewhere. They take you to their room. It is filled with toys.

"So what are we going to play?" you ask.

"Let's play hide and seek!" Ren says.

"You count." Ran says running with Ren.

"1,2,3...20! Ready or not here I come!" you yell. You check the kitchen, bathroom, and living room and you still have not found them. You hear laughing.

You follow it and the laughing was coming from Makoto's room. You open the door slowly and walk in. You looked around and you didn't see anyone.

"BOO!" Ren and Ran say jumping from the closet. You scream. Ren and Ran start to laugh.

"You guys scared me." you say.

"Let's play another game!" they say dragging you back to their room.

"So what are we playing now?" you ask.

"Let's play truth or dare!" they both say.

"Okay so who goes first?" you ask.

"Ren you go first!" Ran says.

"Okay. Ren truth or dare!" Ran says.

"Dare!" Ren says.

"I dare you to do ten push-ups!" Ran says.

"Okay!" Ren says starting the push-ups. It took awhile, but Ren made it to ten.

"Okay Ren your turn." you say.

"(F/n) truth or dare!" Ren says.

"I guess truth." you say.

"Do you like our brother?" Ren asks.

"I like him as a friend." you say.

"No I mean like, like him." Ren says. You start to blush a little.

'Will they tell him?'

"I guess." you say.

"(F/n) turn!" Ran says.

"Okay truth or dare Ran?" you ask.

"I pick truth!" Ran says.

"Okay... Will you tell your brother that I like him?" you ask.

"Yep!" Ran says. You turned speechless.

'They are going to tell Makoto! What will I do? What if he friend zones me!'

"What is wrong (f/n)?" Ren asks.

"Are you serious?" you ask.

"Of course we are!" Ran says.

"How about we make a deal?" you ask hoping they will agree.

"Okay." they say.

"I will let you stay up all night if you want." you say.

"Really!" they say.

"Yep as long as you don't tell Makoto." you say. They look at each other for a minute.

"Okay!" they say.

'I am saved!'

"Let's play tag!" Ren says running off. You chase them. You played all day. Now it is around nine and you are getting sleepy.

"Let's tell ghost stories!" Ran says.

"(F/n) tell us one!" Ren says. You tell them a ghost storie that will only scare them a little.

"I am tired." Ran says after you tell the story.

"Me too." Ren says.

"I am too. Maybe we shou-.." you say cut off when you realize that Ren and Ran fell asleep on you. You decided that the couch was a good enough place to sleep and soon after you fell asleep.