Chapter 6

You rush threw the homework you did not finish and luckily you finished just in time. You hear a knock on your door. You put your home work in your book bag and leave.

"Good morning Makoto!" you say.

"Good morning (f/n)!" Makoto says. You guys got Haru and went to school. You got to class a little early. You got out your home work to make sure most of the answers were right.

"You didn't finish your homework?" Makoto says.

"I did, but I had to do it this morning." you say.

"Oh, so what are you doing?" Makoto says.

"Checking it." you say. The teacher walks in.

"Please hand in your home work." The teacher says. You give your homework to her. At the end of the school day you went to practice. You just read during practice and helped whenever they needed it.

"(F/n) you are going to babysit?" Makoto asks you.

"Yeah." you say looking up from your book. Today is Friday and tomorrow you will have to watch Makoto siblings.

"You should come around ten in the morning." Makoto says.

"What are you guys talking about!?" Nagisa says running over to us.

"(F/n) is going to babysit Ren and Ran." Makoto says.

"Really?" Nagisa says.

"Yep." you say.

"Why?" Nagisa says.

"Because my parents and I won't be home." Makoto says.

"Where are you going?" Nagisa asks.

"That is a secret." Makoto says.

'Where is he going?'

"What!? Tell me! I won't tell (f/n)!" Nagisa says.

"Hey!" you say putting your bookmark in your book and closing it.

"What?" Nagisa says.

"I still won't tell you even if you don't tell (f/n)." Makoto says.

"That isn't fair!" Nagisa says.

"Yes it is!" you say.

"Nagisa, Makoto, and (f/n) practice is over!" Kou says. You get up to leave.

"Bye (f/n)!" Nagisa and Makoto say as you leave. You wave them goodbye. You go home do your homework. Your hear a knock on your door.

"Mom I got it!" you yell as you get up to go the door. You open it and Makoto is there.

"(F/n) can I I ask you something?" Makoto says.

"I guess." you say.

"It seems my parents and I won't be able to get back to our house on Saturday, but we will be back Sunday and we can still get your swim suit, so don't worry about that." Makoto says.

"And you want me to stay over at your house till Sunday?" you say.

"Yeah." Makoto says.

"I will ask my parents you can wait in the living room." you say leaving to find your parents.

"Mom, dad?" you say knocking on their bedroom door.

"You can come in!" your dad says.

"Can I spend the night at our neighbor's house?" you ask.

"I guess." your mom says.

"Okay thanks!" you say leaving. You go to your living room.

"I can stay till Sunday." you say.

"Really! That is great!" Makoto says.

"Yeah." you say.

"I have to go." Makoto says getting up.

"Okay." you say opening the door for Makoto.

"Bye." Makoto says leaving your house.

"Bye!" you say waving. You finish your homework and get your stuff ready for Saturday and Sunday. You put your stuff in a bag. You got ready for bed.

Your alarm went off at 8:00 a.m. You wanted to get up early, so that you would be one hundred percent ready. When it was almost ten you left your house.

"Bye everyone!" you say.

"Wait (f/n)!" your little sister says running with a stuffed animal.

"What is it Alice?" you say.

"I want to give you this." she says holding the stuffed toy up to you. You take it.

"Why?" you ask.

"Because." she says whispering in your ear. "We don't know if their house is haunted and if it is Mr. Bunny will protect you." she says.

"Thank you." you say giving your sister a hug.

"Bye!" she says closeting the door.

"Bye." you say. You go to Makoto's house as you walked you played with Mr. Bunny. When you got to his house you knocked on his door. Almost the second you knocked the door opened.

'Maybe I will need Mr.Bunny.'