Chapter 2: We're Partying Hard Tonight

Word Count: 1.2k

Reader's Point Of View

The school bell rang indicating the end of the class period and the school day. Jeremy and Michael left, but I stayed to get some homework done. I needed to focus and the library is usually always a good place for that. I wanted to hangout with them but I knew that if I did, I wouldn't get any work done. 

The library was semi-quiet, no faculty, only a few other students. I picked a seat in a cozy little corner. I pulled out my theatre history textbook and notebook. I began working on the assignment that Mr. DaLuca had assigned to us the previous day. 

I wasn't sure how much time had passed. I had been so intensely focused on the work in front of me. When I felt someone tap my shoulder causing me to jump a little. It was Oliver Daniels. I had seen him in a few of my classes. He seemed to be part of the "popular" crowd, of which, I am not.

"Oh, hey Oliver." I said nonchalantly, not really paying him much attention.

"Hey. So... What're you up to?" He asked, looking over my shoulder.

"What does it look like?" 

"Yeah, sorry." He laughed. "My bad. But like, I mean, what're you up to tonight?"

"Why're you asking?" I asked.

I'm not gonna lie, Oliver was very attractive...

I didn't really have a good idea of what his personality was yet

I'm not sure if he was really my type but he was good looking.

"Well, I'm having this party at my house and I'd love to see you there." He said flirtatiously with a charismatic smile.

"I totally would but I think Michael and Jeremy want me to hangout with them tonight. Another time?"

"Michael and Jeremy?" He clarified.

"Yeah. They're like my best friends, and I can't ditch them. I'm sorry."

"They're coming tonight too, Y/N."

"They are?"

"Yeah." There was a moment of silence. "So... Can I count on seeing you there tonight?" He gave me a smirk.

"Sure, why not?" I gave a smile. 

"Great! I'll text you the details." He said as he got up to leave.

I was kinda excited to go to a party. I hadn't really been invited to many in my old town. It surprised me that Jeremy and Michael were going. They didn't seem like the partying type. But, I mean, I did I know. I had only known them for a few weeks. 

------------------------------------------------

I arrived at Oliver's house wearing...