LET ME IN

Jinsoul walked Jungeun into her home, Jungeun groaned, "Jinsoul~~ I wanted car sex."

Jinsoul ignored Jungeun again, and helped her change it of her clothes into a comfortable oversized T-shirt, Jinsoul decided to let Jungeun lay down, Jungeun wasn't going to make it easy though.

"Uh nuh, I'm not sleeping unless you're sleeping with!"

Jinsoul shrugged, "Guess you're not sleeping."

Jungeun gasped, "Wha-!"

Jinsoul shook her head, "Get some rest, Jungeun."

Jungeun smirked, "no, get in my bed."

Jinsoul raised an eyebrow, she knew Jungeun was drunk, but she was so bold— they had just met?? Yesterday?? Jinsoul was her boss, she did not, SHOULD not be talking to her like this. Jinsoul scoffed and whispered in Jungeun's ear.

"I'm getting ready to leave, you need anything?" She smiled, her hair covering her eyes.

Jungeun pouted and looked up at Jinsoul, "You.." she said, laying down.

Jinsoul scoffed, and turned off Jungeun's lights before leaving.

"Goodnight, fool."

Jinsoul looked the door before leaving, standing behind it for a few seconds making sure Jungeun was okay. She opened the door a little bit again, and sure enough Jungeun was fast asleep.

"So precious.." Jinsoul said under her breath.

Jinsoul brushed her clothes off, and decided to go home, she left her personal number on Jungeun's dining table just in case of a situation, and other reasons..

Work till 5 PM 11/23
Thanksgiving 11/24
Fall break 11/24-11/30

It was bright and early on a Thursday, and Jinsoul was on the phone with her boss as her coffee was being made. She crossed her arms as she spoke.

"Ah... okay well I'll check in with Haseul and Jiwoo." She nodded as she spoke, her boss was discussing how the intern was working out, and if he needed to hire more for other top workers, also he discussed the day Jinsoul dreaded most: bring your child to work day.

"Sir, if I have to see that brat Yeojin, I might lose it."

She heard her boss chuckle on the other side of the phone, "I can't ban a kid from this special event!" He laughed some more.

Jinsoul begged jokingly, "Please~? I know Yerim and Yeojin are going to annoy me and make my office even messier-" she stopped for a minute, "They're such trouble makers!" 

Her boss laughed some more, he knew it was true too. Jinsoul sighed exaggerated, "Thanks for this call, I'll make sure to get back to you on how the intern is going."

They exchanged bye's and Jinsoul hung up the phone, she groaned.

Later on that day, she was scanning a cook book for thanksgiving, a basic turkey, ham, stuffing dinner sounded boring. Jinsoul wanted something unique. A different, NEW tradition. This was one of her favorite holidays, one of the only days her and Jiwoo get along, because they both love food.

A new number called Jinsoul's phone, at first she was hesitated to answer it, but she assumed it was Jungeun.

"Jinsoul?" A familiar voice said.

It was Jungeun, Jinsoul answered, "Jungeun?"

"Yeah— I would like to say thank you, for helping my drunk ass last night.."

Jinsoul started, "Oh of cou-"

Jungeun cut her off, "I would also like to apologize for anything I had said or done last night, please be aware that I was not aware of my actions."