Girl's Talk

"Freestyle on this beat Jinsoul." Jiwoo said as she started to beat box, she wasn't good at it and it took Jinsoul a minute to think of a flow and even what the beat was supposed to be.

"Alright, hold on. Yo-" She said, before she busted out laughing. Jiwoo pouted, "Come onnn, I'm serious!"

"You can't beat box.." Jinsoul said still laughing, she looked at Jiwoo's face and started laughing harder.

"Stop laughing! Look-" She grabbed a pen, and a pencil and started to make a beat on the desk.

The beat was slightly better, but still kind of bad. 

Jinsoul started, she tried to stop laughing, and once she eventually brought herself together she started- 

"Lemonade was a popular drink and it still is. I get more props and stunts than Bruce Willis." Jinsoul couldn't finish before she started laughing again.

"Aish, how are you gonna steal that from that Gang Starr song, I hope he sues you." She huffed, crossing her arms.

Hyunjin walked into Jinsoul's office, "Hey guys, what's going on?"

"Jinsoul is stealing possibly one of the most enigmatic lines in the history of hip-hop!" Chuu said, pointing at Jinsoul, who was still cracking up.

Hyunjin nodded, "Interesting, the lemonade line? right?"

"How'd you know?" Jinsoul stopped laughing, and looked up at Hyunjin curiously.

"Everyone knows." Hyunjin smiled, before plopping on one of Jinsoul's blue beanie bag chairs. 

"Slow day." Jinsoul responded when she saw Hyunjin sit down, she looked at her reflection through the fork she had eaten her salad with.

"Agreed." Hyunjin said, picking at the seams of her black bell bottom pants, "Where's that pretty blonde assistant of yours?"

"Jungeun? She's brunette now, and I don't know actually," Jinsoul hadn't recalled the last time she had seen Jinsoul today, she looked at her stuff sitting at her station across from her office, "Let's go find her."

Jinsoul, Jiwoo, and Hyunjin went into almost everyone but Sooyoung's office to find Jungeun, "You sure she came into work today?" Hyunjin asked.

"I'm sure." Jinsoul said, scratching her head.

"Well, when you find her. Tell her that we're going bridesmaid dress shopping next weekend." Hyunjin said nonchalant. 

Jinsoul had forgotten all about Heejin and Hyunjin's wedding. She nodded, "What's the colors for you guys wedding?"

Hyunjin thought for a second, "Well, I want yellow and she wants hot pink, so i guess we're doing both."

Jinsoul thought that sounded like a literal nightmare.

"Oooo! Pretty! It'll be like a flower." Jiwoo said, her gums showing when she smiled.

"Yeah, you get it." Hyunjin said, smiling at the duo before walking off.

"Where could Kim Lip be..." Jinsoul said quietly to herself.

"Kim Lip?" Jiwoo asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Jungeun, where's Jungeun." Jinsoul responded, before continuing her search.

Jungeun walked outside the building of DocDox and listened to her music, she was still thinking to herself and she wasn't quote ready to interact with the people of DocDox, every person needed their alone time. Jungeun was worried that she'd get in trouble for being out of work when it wasn't her break but she saw her manager-- Sooyoung-- wave at her, and smiling brightly. Jungeun took out one of her headphones and looked at Sooyoung, with a visibly confused look.

"Hey! Jungeun! Over here!" Sooyoung said motioning for Jungeun to come to her.

Jungeun hesitated but she did it nonetheless, "Hey.." 

"Hey, what're you doing out here?" Sooyoung asked.

"Nothing." Jungeun responded with a shrug.

"Love your outfit today, very business casual." Sooyoung said.

Jungeun raised an eyebrow, she was wearing a long brown jacket, with some dark blue jeans. She had looked warm, nothing more, nothing less. "Oh, thanks."

"Have you just ate lunch?" Sooyoung asked.

"2 hours ago." Jungeun responded, she started walking and Sooyoung walked beside her.

"What'd you eat?" Sooyoung asked, not really caring.

"bibimbap." Jungeun responded, still looking straight (ahead)

"I could tell," Sooyoung stopped walking.

So did Jungeun.

"You left a bit on your mouth, you see." Sooyoung said.

"Oh." Jungeun said, reaching to wipe it off, but before she could Sooyoung leaned in and wiped the imaginary bibimbap off for her. She pretended as if she picked off a piece of the rice delicately.

Just in that moment, Jinsoul and Jiwoo had walked from in front of the building and saw Sooyoung close to Jungeun, Jiwoo eyes widened as she stared at Sooyoung. her gaze went back to Jinsoul, who's face was dripping with anger and sadness. She stormed off, Jiwoo followed her.

"Jinsoul..." Jiwoo started.

Jungeun moved Sooyoung's hand away swiftly, but harshly. "Don't touch me."

Jungeun then left Sooyoung to go back inside the DocDox building.

Sooyoung didn't mind, she was aware that her job was already done, and it wasn't the job of managing the DocDox employees.