KISS LATER

Jinsoul was surprised she was actually having fun with Jiwoo, they danced to the music. Jiwoo held Jinsoul's wrist and swayed her hips slowly.

"Come on, Soulie!" She smiled, "Look alive."

Jinsoul thought to herself, did she not look alive? they were playing cool music, Jeon Heejin from Loona's Vivid. It was an amazing song, by her favorite artists.

Jinsoul saw her boss and his sister walk in, Jiwoo looked over to see what Jinsoul was looking at.

"Oh no, the coppers!" She giggled, at seeing the boss and his family.

Hansol seemed to notice Jinsoul and Jiwoo, "Hello ladies, how is your weekend going?" He asked, looking at the both of them.

Jiwoo let go of Jinsoul's wrist to shake hands with Hansol, "Hello! It's going amazing." She did a quick bow to Heejin.

Heejin returned the gesture. Jinsoul looked at Heejin, the boss's sister. Wow so this is Hyunjin's boo? She's cute. Heejin heard the song and she smiled brightly, "I love this song.." she nodded.

Jinsoul agreed, "You know loona?" She asked, looking at Heejin.

Heejin nodded enthusiastically "I love them!"

Okay so Jinsoul has approved of Hyunjin's decision to date Heejin.

Hansol and Heejin gave us quick farewells before sitting at their own table.

Jiwoo gasped, "Heejin.. Shes so cute!" Jiwoo clutched her heart.

Jinsoul rolled her eyes, Jiwoo managed to get every girl in a way. Jiwoo was good at flirting, "I know...Hyunjin is lucky."

Jiwoo nodded, "Hyunjin is cute too!" Jiwoo noticed the waiter coming back to their table.

Jiwoo and Jinsoul walked back to the table, "Goody!" She eyed her food, and licked her lips. It all looked so good to her.

Jinsoul looked at her food, and unlike Jiwoo she wasted no time eating it, "It's good." She smiled, eating some more. Popcorn shrimp was often her favorite thing to eat at restaurants, it was never bad.

Jiwoo took a bite of her food and looked up and smiled at Jinsoul, "How's your new intern, she's so pretty that I can't help but to stare and run!" She said smiling big, like an anime girl.

Jinsoul shrugged, "she's okay."

Jiwoo gasped, "What~~ she's literally perfect, how come you haven't developed a crush! Lord knows I have!"

Jinsoul tilted her head, "What?"

Jiwoo laughed and repeated herself, "I think she's so pretty, I can't even bring myself to talk to her!"

Jinsoul laughed to herself, "Has she talked to you?"

Jiwoo nodded, "Yes! The other day in the copy room she said, 'hey!'"

Jinsoul rolled her eyes and smiled, "Thats amazing."

Jiwoo seemed to be fascinated by Jungeun. Jinsoul wondered why, but the more she thought about it the more she realized why.

Jungeun was something new to DocDox it had always been same-same, seeing the same people, doing the same stuff. It was pretty amazing, Jungeun had walked in one day with a look that made everyone stare. Her blonde hair, her trench coat.

She did walk in looking very chic, but her attitude had given people a new look at her. Jinsoul has observed Jungeun's treatment to the other co-workers and it seemed as if she was pretty normal, only different with Jinsoul. Jinsoul thought it was weird but she didn't really mind, if anything it made her feel a bit special.

Jiwoo had enjoyed her time with Jinsoul, I know to Jinsoul it seemed as if Jiwoo has all the friends in the office, but Jiwoo only had this much fun with Jinsoul and it was a great thing.

Jinsoul waved Jiwoo goodbye, Jinsoul never even thought about it, but Jiwoo really was a nice girl? It was difficult for her to tell so she didn't attempt to.