Everyday I Love You...

Tension rose when Jinsoul walked in the office, Haseul frowned, so did Jiwoo. Jinsoul was confused, why was everyone looking at her? What had she done.. When Jinsoul got to Jungeun she wasted no time asking her about the situation.

"Jungeun- what's happening?" She asked, quite alarmed.

Before Jungeun could answer Sooyoung walked up to Jinsoul.

"Jinsoul. Do you  l can see you for a moment, please?"

"Sure."

Jinsoul walked into Sooyoung's office, it was very neat and tidy.

"l  think you do a  good job here." Sooyoung said, with a small smile.

"Thank you." Jinsoul said quickly afterwards.

"But as l've been  your performance and  over records... l've come  some  concern me." 

"Such as?"

"You know that here at DocDox we have a strict no-fraternization policy, right?" Sooyoung said her eyes glued on Jinsoul.

"I'm very aware of it, I've been here for 3 years."

"Well, the things that concern me is the romance in the work place, that seems to be taking place in between you and your new intern. Co-workers are rightfully uncomfortable. It seems to coincide with your lack of... production."

"What are you getting at?" Jinsoul asked squinting her eyes at Sooyoung.

"Are you having romantic relations with Jungeun."

"No."

Sooyoung tilted her head back, "I were hoping you'd be honest with me. I can't protect you if you're gonna lie to me, Jinsoul."

Jinsoul scoffed and rolled her eyes, "I don't need you to protect me."

"Are you sure? It's girls like you that give us all a bad name. Fucking everyone in the office instead of doing your job the right way."

Jinsoul scoffed, "The right way?"

Sooyoung nodded, crossing her arms.

"Does the right way include graduating the top of my class, getting my masters and helping this company record profits, in out of ALL three years I've been here. Romance or not, I'm most definitely doing it the right way."

"Did you seduce Hansol? Who did you screw to get here? Unlike you, I have worked my ass off to prove that I am just as good.." she stopped, "If not better than my counterparts, what are you doing Jinsoul... will get you there, but not keep you there."

Jinsoul stayed silent looking at her lap.

Sooyoung opened her mouth again, "I'm going to have to let you go."

"We'll see about that." Jinsoul said confidently. Sooyoung has no authority to boss Jinsoul around, walking out the room she felt everyone's eyes on her but she didn't look up.

She just made her way to her room where she watched the blue and red fish, falling in love and being in romance with whoever.

Hyunjin knocked on the door, Jinsoul opened it.

Hyunjin rested her hand on Jinsouls shoulder, "Dont worry Soul, I got your back."

"Thanks."

"I'm serious, between you and I, I hate Sooyoung too."

Jinsoul thought about it, maybe Sooyoung's hatred for her was deeper than the few trainee mistakes, maybe it was something that really affected her. Maybe she was jealous?

Hyunjin pulled out her phone, "Look at this."

There she showed Jinsoul a picture of Sooyoung and Jiwoo being all coupled up together.

"This is blackmail." Jinsoul said plainly.

"You're right, but do you want to get fired? If she tells Hansol it's over."

Jinsoul didn't answer.

Hyunjin thought, "I mean even then it wouldn't do anything, I'm dating Hansol's sister I could just ask her to persuade him."

Jinsoul smiled, "Why are you doing this, Hyunjin?"

Hyunjin shrugged slightly, and a smile followed, "I wish I knew, maybe it's the thanksgiving spirit." She said, removing her hand from Jinsoul's shoulder. "We got this, fighting!"

Jinsoul smiled, Hyunjin rarely talked to her, but when she did it was always either really good news or really bad news.

Jungeun smiled, "Did miss forehead try to scare you too?"

Jinsoul laughed, "Yes, but I'm not too worried about it."

Jungeun smile as well, "As you shouldn't be, don't stress out or it'll add to the gray hairs you have." She teased.

Jinsoul smiled, it's Jungeun. Yeah.

"I don't have gray hair!"

"Are you sure?" Jungeun picked a random shred of hair from Jinsoul's hair, holding it in front of her, "I'll get you some hair dye for Christmas." She winked before walking off.

Jinsoul pouted, "Where are you going?!?"

Jungeun shouted from the coffee room, "Home!"

Sooyoung's eyes shot wide, "Be quiet! This is an office not a playground!"

Jinsoul rolled her eyes, "I wish.." she mumbled.

( have you guys ever watched "the family that preys")
( this chapter is short but the next one will be long, please anticipate this book. :) )