Where You At (FINALE)

Jinsoul arrived at her home, her eyes focused on the clock watching the arms tick.

She honestly had felt no emotion at the moment, she couldn't grasp the fact that she had quit the job she had worked at for so long. How she had met Jungeun and everything changed for her. The way she loved people, the things she learned, the dreams she had.

Jinsoul picked up her phone, and let out a sigh. Clutching the phone tight in her hand she wanted to send Jungeun a message, she wanted to know her side of the story. 

Jinsoul couldn't bring herself to do it, matter of fact she couldn't even bring herself to think about what she had saw. It didn't seem real. She couldn't even imagine it, so it being a reality was heartbreaking.

She stared at Jungeun's contact, trying to bring herself to type a message. She couldn't. Jinsoul exited the app and into the Instagram app.

She stalked Jungeun's page, she hadn't posted since last week. Huh.

Whilst Jinsoul was scrolling she accidentally double clicked her latest picture.

"NO!" She said, quickly taking her like back and putting the nearest pillow over her head, before screaming into agony.

------------

After Jinsoul had thrown that coffee in Jungeun's face she couldn't help but accept the fact that Jinsoul would never forgive her, rightfully.

Jungeun was able to take the day off, but she noticed that Jinsoul had quit which meant, she wouldn't be needed.. or she'd be able to assist someone else.

While Jungeun was walking home, cold rag in hand and phone in other she got a notification from the Instagram app.

[jung_eun] : 2x_jinsoul liked your photo! 

She tried to hold back her smile, so she began to think of all the reasons Jinsoul would do something like that

Ah, maybe it was an accident?

I mean she is in the photo..

I did tag her..

The thoughts tried to overrun her mind, but there was one thought lingering behind all of that.

Why did she like it one week later?

Jungeun continued to walk, her phone still in hand and her eyes glued to it.

Another notification came, from the messages app it was from Sooyoung. She ignored it.

Shortly after another notification from the messages app came, it was from Jinsoul.

We need to talk, I'm not coming over and you're not coming over. Meet me at the Hello Cafe.

The way Jinsoul texted made Jungeun feel uneasy in her stomach. Would she throw another cup of coffee at her?