SO WHAT!

"I know you saw what happened with Sooyoung, but she did that to make you mad, and you're falling right into her trap." Jungeun said, desperately trying to get Jinsoul to believe her.

Jinsoul stared at her, "You're serious?"

Jungeun just looked down at the floor, "You know I don't love anyone but you."

Jinsoul hesitated before speaking again, "You know this morning my fish died, both of them- the red and the blue one."

"Yeah?" Jungeun said.

"Yeah." Jinsoul said her voice sullen, and eyes focused on the ground.

"I'm- um sorry to hear that."

"The romance died with them." Jinsoul said, and began to turn away from Jungeun. Jungeun grabbed her hand desperately trying to stop her from walking away. 

"Jinsoul, please."

Jinsoul snatched her hand away, in disgust.

Jungeun gave up on trying to explain herself, she just hoped that Jinsoul would get over it. 3 hours till they would be able to go home. She had been getting tired of working with Jinsoul, all of her mood swings made her realize maybe she shouldn't have went through all of that to wipe their memory or anything.

Jungeun quickly wiped those thoughts from her mind, she loved Jinsoul no matter her mood swings, she just tried to get through her day of work while Jinsoul was giving her the silent treatment.

"Want some coffee?" Jungeun asked, Jinsoul didn't respond her eyes barely flinched from her laptop.

"Would you like me to get you something to eat? Panda express?" Jungeun offered, only to get repaid with silence.

-------

It was time to go home, she hoped Jinsoul would get over it. Jungeun thought it wasn't as deep as she was making it. She just assumed that Jinsoul knew that Jungeun hated Sooyoung too. She attempted to explain it to her, but she didn't bother listening so she began to grow angry with Jinsoul too. If she would communicate with her, they wouldn't have these petty problems.

Jungeun thought maybe she'd put in her two weeks notice, of course all of that tech stuff she did would be a waste of time. Jinsoul was annoying, Jungeun thought that if she didn't want to communicate with her, she wouldn't be able to do he job properly. Jungeun only continued to work at DocDox because of Jinsoul, and if Jinsoul was acting the way she was.. What was the point of working there? 

Jungeun walked home, her bag behind her and eyes focused on the streets. The weather was getting warmer, it made the day go by slower Jungeun thought. 

She made it home, and walked through the door. It was a chilling feeling, she hadn't been to her own house in days. She always stayed over at Jinsoul's. It was cold being alone, by herself. In a house that further implied that she was alone. It was refreshing a bit.

She looked at her phone, she sent Sooyoung a text

What the hell was that today?

Jungeun didn't expect a text back immediately, the glow of her phone made her jump a bit.

I'm sorry Jungeun, I didn't know Jinsoul was around.

I mean.. why did you do it?

You had something stuck on your face :P

Jungeun glared at the text message, this was simply a joke to Sooyoung. She didn't even take it seriously, what did she have to prove? She had to prove that Jinsoul and Jungeun had romantic relations. Jungeun sat up at the sudden realization.

Why would Jinsoul care?

Oh? 

You did that to prove something, didn't you?

Jungeun stared at her phone intently, expecting a reply fast but she didn't reply. Jungeun thought that confirmed her suspicion.

Life was so boring without Jinsoul, Jungeun hadn't realized how attached she had become to her until she didn't have her.

Can I come over? I really have to explain this to you.

This was a set-up. Sooyoung was never apologetic for anything.

Sure.

Jungeun sent the message, being  prepared for anything Sooyoung would have to bring.

-----------