NEW

Jungeun continued to kiss Jinsoul passionately, as she knew that if she hadn't done it now she would never be able to, or she would never have another chance. 

Jinsoul finally kissed back her body moving in sync with Jungeun's, Jinsoul thought that Jungeun was an amazing kisser. Jungeun was cconfident too, she kissed Jinsoul, she bit Jinsoul's lip and pulled away, she didn't want to move too fast.

Jungeun felt as if she had left off at a good spot, their tongue's didn't make contact and they kept all their clothes on..

"More." Jinsoul said.

"More??" Jungeun asked, as if she was confused.

"Kiss me more!" Jinsoul said smiling, before huffing.

Jungeun took Jinsoul's hand and looked her in the eye, "No." she smiled, before getting up as if nothing happened, "We better finish cooking, we have a party to feed!"

Jinsoul furrowed her eyebrows, she was angry but she still laughed out loud, "Jungeun, you just-"

Jungeun cut off her sentence, "Shh, you save the best for last." She winked, before walking off.

Jinsoul was about to object, before she smelled something burning.

The Thanksgiving Party

"Delicate, delicate.." Jinsoul said to Jungeun when they were putting down the 5 dishes they had made, the turkey,  mashed potatoes, some of those bread roll things, the ham, and a store bought sweet potato pie.

Hansol walked over to the girls that were putting down their dishes on the table, before the main dinner had started, "Hello ladies, the food you brought looks lovely!"

Jinsoul and Jungeun exchanged quick glances to each other before looking back at their boss, "I'm sure you will be satisfied would you like to have a first taste, of the urm.. pie?" Jungeun said.

Hansol denied, "No thank you, i'll wait to the final dinner, make yourself comfortable!"

Jinsoul and Jungeun bowed in reply, before they saw Hyunjin rush up to them both, "Hi Jungeun and Jinsoul, have you guys been well, Jinsoul..." she said giving her a look.

Jinsoul smiled and nodded, "Yes we have been amazing! Thank you for asking, what about you and Heejin."

Hyunjin's face lit up when Heejin was mentioned, she smiled and leaned into the two blondes, "I wasn't going to tell anyone at DocDox, or at least until our christmas party.. but.." Hyunjin showed the back of her hand, which clearly showed a silver ring, with a beautiful purple jewel. 

Jinsoul and Jungeun both gasped at the same time, "You're married??" Jungeun asked so surprised.

"We're ENGAGED to be MARRIED, i'm so happy!" She said smiling brightly. 

Jinsoul was happy for Hyunjin, "That's amazing!" she said, bringing Hyunjin's hand closer to inspect the ring.

Hyunjin continued to talk, "We're going wedding dress shopping next Thursday and you and Jungeun will assist me in bridesmaid shopping." She said, smiling.

Jinsoul looked up from Hyunjin's hand surprised, "We're gonna be bridesmaids?" 

Hyunjin nodded, and smiled, "Jinsoul we've known each other forever, it only makes sense."

Jinsoul agreed, Jungeun spoke up, "But why me? I'm not complaining I actually love the idea of getting pretty for this occasion."

Hyunjin smiled, "Well, yes! I know we just met, but you have such an ethereal energy, and i would love for that to be my wedding."

Jungeun smiled at the compliment, "Thank you, Hyunjin."

Hyunjin nodded and saw (and heard) Heejin calling her from across the room, she smiled at the blondes, and said another thank you before tending to Heejin.

"Who do you think tops in that relationship." Jungeun asked as she watched Heejin and Hyunjin.

"Heejin definitely." Jinsoul answered, watching them as well.

Jungeun nodded, and watched both of the girls, "definitely."