Chapter 6: Orphic

(adj.) mysterious and entrancing ; beyond ordinary understanding

Jimin excused himself to the bathroom as to clean his dry tears. Yoongi just looked at him with a sad feeling settling in his stomach.

Jimin looked at his reflection in the mirror his cheeks stained with trails of tears. His expression changed from sad to happy real quick. The corner of his lips curled up to form a smirk .

"Ahh what a bastard ." He chuckled to himself.
Maybe he should have buried his body somewhere deep down the forest , but he was really tired that day so he just left after cleaning up the traces.

Well , whatever it's not like those cheap officers would be able to arrest him. He's much smarter than them.

"Jimin?" Yoongi knocked on the bathroom door.
Jimin washed his face and put on a depressed look.
He opened the door with a gloomy look on his face.

" Hey , are you okay ?" Yoongi asked with concerned voice.
" Yeah. Just .. lost in my thoughts."
" It's okay. I know you did nothing wrong." Jimin smiled a little on those words.

" Come downstairs I'll make something for you."
" No. Actually I've to go somewhere so I was thinking that I should leave now."
"Ohh.. " Yoongi really hoped that Jimin would say yes. He just wanted to make him feel better.

" If that's the case I'll give you a ride."
Jimin replied to it with a single node.

Yoongi dropped Jimin off at his home. The whole ride was silent with Jimin just staring outside the window.
" I'll see you later okay ?" Yoongi said. To which Jimin again nodded.
Yoongi was a little disappointed but he just took his leave.

Jimin was really tired from all this gloomy act he just ploped down on his bed and drifted off to sleep.

A week had passed and Jimin barely left his house. This is what they call " lay low period" in their language. As Jimin can be a suspect of the murder he have to lay low for some time as to not attract any attention towards him.

He even barely texted Yoongi during the week. And Yoongi must have understood that he wasn't in the mood to talk so he didn't pressurized him.

His days literally went like eat , sleep and repeat. He was about to drift off to sleep again when he heard his phone buzz.

It was his boss , his boss rarely called him unless it was really important so he picked up instantly.

"Jimin.." His voice was really stressed out.
" Boss ? What happened ?"
" Jimin... Han-gyeol." Jimin froze at that moment.
" Hyung?... What happened to hyung ??" He said with an impatient tone.

" He was kidnapped"
" What !!" Jimin was about to go on a rampage.
" How. " He was still in disbelief. Hangyeol was a mafia just like him so how can anyone even dare to kidnap him.

"It was Hyung Chul" oh... That name was enough to bring back old memories to Jimin.

Jimin was an orphan who did small robberies here and there. He had met Hyung Chul during one such robbery. He had offered Jimin a huge sum of money if he agreed to work for him. Jimin instantly agreed as it was better than sleeping on an empty stomach.

Hyung Chul trained Jimin along with others kids to become mafia , that was where Jimin had met Hangyeol. He always looked up to him as his older brother and the duo had grown quiet close in very less time.

After Jimin and Hangyeol were trained they started working for Mr. Chaewon. It was all going well untill they found out Hyung Chul was back stabbing Chaewon and had stolen a hefty amount of money from him.

Both Jimin and Hangyeol were ordered to kill Hyung Chul's little brother in front of him as his punishment.
Chaewon just laughed as Hyung Chul begged for his brother's life. He looked over at Hangyeol and Jimin with hope in his eyes but they weren't able to do anything.

After that Hyung Chul was sent to jail in case of fraud and robbery. Jimin hadn't heard even a word about him in the past years. He must be back now to take revenge on them.

Jimin blood boiled as he pictured his hyung being traumatised by him.
" Hyung .. hold on just a little longer. I'll come for you." Jimin said with a voice full of anger