Chapter 15: Gumusservi

(n.) moonlight shining on water

When Jimin came out of the shower his clothes were already placed on the bed. Yoongi was sitting there , fully dressed himself , he must have taken a bath in the other bathroom.

Yoongi was wearing black ripped jeans with a black top , pairing it with a black jacket and a snapback with rings on it. He actually looked like a goth boyfriend.

"Are you gonna spend your time staring at your gorgeous husband." Yoongi teased him finally diverting his gaze from his mobile screen to a half naked Jimin.

"Well what can I do when I have such a hot husband." Jimin moved over as he sat on Yoongi's lap. He was flustered by Jimin's sudden action but Jimin was determined to make him blush today. He have to prove it to him that he isn't as shy and innocent that Yoongi think him to be.

"Jimin what're you-" It was Jimin's turn to shush Yoongi with his finger. Yoongi flushed as Jimin came closer exposing his bare chest. But suddenly Jimin stood up leaving Yoongi all riled up.

" You thought I'd let you have all fun this easily." Jimin smirked.
" You've to earn it." Yoongi was desperate.
"And what can I do to earn 'You'." Yoongi pinned Jimin to the wall behind them.

But this time Jimin didn't blushed he just stared at Yoongi as he kept that smug look on his face. He traced Yoongi's delicate features with his featured as he finally stopped at his lips.

" Make me want you."
" What?" Yoongi asked in shock.
" We'll just play a simple game , you don't know me I don't know you." Yoongi was against it.
"No Jimin-"
" And you will have to convince me to be your boyfriend."
Yoongi was just shocked at Jimin's duality he can be a cute and shy mess but now he's acting all smug and sexy.

Yoongi finally unpinned his hands from the wall , setting Jimin free.
" No Jimin , we're already married."
'oh no' yoongi thought to himself as he saw Jimin's expression change , his puppy eyes were back with a cute pout.

"Jimin no." Yoongi tried to say but his pout just got even bigger. And who was Yoongi to resist Jimin's pout.

"Okay." Yoongi finally said as he raised his hands as a sign of defeat. Jimin pouty face quickly changed into a smile as he hugged Yoongi. And Yoongi just laughed at him , oh how whipped he was for his husband.

Jimin was admiring the city and Yoongi was keeping an eye on him. He wanted to hold Jimin's hand and watch all the beautiful view but he had already agreed to this stupid game so he can't back up now he just couldn't find a good time to approach him.

Yoongi had chosen an outfit similar to his for Jimin , so they were twinning for the day or as Jimin would like to call it "the goth boyfriends."

Yoongi was keeping a safe distance from Jimin , he always followed him wherever he go. Jimin made his way to the cruise ship and who was Yoongi to not follow him.

Yoongi gained his courage and sat next to Jimin. Jimin looked over at Yoongi but just shrugged his shoulders. "Hey babyboy" Yoongi said letting his badboy persona take over him.

"Excuse me?" Jimin was also playing hard to get. "Fuck me if I'm wrong, but is your name Easy Bottom?" Yoongi said licking his lips. "What the hell!" Jimin took off his glasses and gave Yoongi a disgusted look.

Yoongi licked his finger and wiped them on Jimin's shirt. "Let's get you out of these wet clothes." He said with a smirk. " You know what... nevermind." With that Jimin moved away from there to sit on the other empty seat which was just in front of where Jimin sat before.

Yoongi was about to go next to Jimin when a girl came and sat next to him. " Hey." The girl said. Well she was beautiful , long blonde hairs , cat eyes and a charming smile not as beautiful as his Jimin though.

A little flirting wouldn't hurt anyone , Yoongi finally decided to give in. " Hey." Yoongi said as he finally looked at the beautiful girl. He could feel Jimin glaring draggers at him with his gaze. But he just smirked to himself , afterall two can play this game.

Yoongi talked more to that girl , they grew quite closer in just a few minutes. Jimin was having second thoughts about this game. He finally stood up and moved from there , pissed off.

Yoongi was way to immersed in the talk that he almost forgot about Jimin , when he looked over , Jimin had already left. Yoongi was about to leave to , when the girl grabbed his hand asking for his number. But Yoongi just showed her his wedding ring and mumbled a 'sorry I'm taken.'

He went on to search for Jimin but he became more anxious as he couldn't get ahold of Jimin. Finally his phone buzzed , he took it out instantly.

Jiminie <3

Moonlight Disco club.

And Yoongi rushed almost instantly after reading the message.