ꫂ two

Entering the building, Donghyuck placed his index finger over his lips

Entering the building, Donghyuck placed his index finger over his lips. He made a gesture to tell the little boy beside him to stay silent. "Don't make any noise."

The boy nodded his head obediently. "Bad noise!"

Even if the kid responded a little bit too loud, when he just mentioned not to make any sound, Donghyuck couldn't help but coo instead of getting mad. Aside from the boy's attempt at being discreet, he also looked adorable wearing Jiro's clothes.

Donghyuck did promise to settle this problem as soon as possible, but the next day came and he had to report to work. He didn't want to bother Chenle about his issue (knowing he'd just get an earful from him), so Donghyuck decided to take one more day and keep the child under his care for the meantime. What could go wrong?

Well, probably not the part that he's taking responsibility for the meantime.

But bringing the kid to work? Every possibility can possibly happen.

"No go?" With his thick sweater to warm himself up and baggy jeans to complete his look, the little boy looked like a walking chocoball.

He looked extra irresistible that Donghyuck is just holding himself back from venting his cute aggression.

Donghyuck let out a quiet laugh at the child's broken sentence. "Okay, let's go."

He could have just hired a nanny to watch over the kid for the day while he reports to work, but no. Even when he knew some of the trusted nannies that worked under Chenle before to watch over his son, no.

Donghyuck bonded with the little boy the whole night that he grew attached and magically had separation anxiety. Thus, getting the idea to risk in bringing the kid with him to work

There was nothing to worry about. He was confident he wouldn't get caught. By the CEO, that is.

But with his nosy workmates? Someone is definitely going to catch him the moment he takes a step inside the building.

"Uhmm..." The kid that waddled beside Donghyuck began to make a questionable sound.

Busy eyeing the lobby if there were people at the reception area, Donghyuck wasn't able to watch over the boy at that moment. "Shh, I told you, noise is bad."

There were security guards around, but Donghyuck doubted that they gave a fuck about him bringing a child with him. His only concern was seeing someone from the marketing department as his friends were mostly under that division. He thanked the heavens above when he noticed that (surprisingly) no one was at the ground floor aside from the guards on duty.

"Alright." Donghyuck nodded his head to give a signal. "Let's move."

"That bad?" The little boy pointed a finger behind Donghyuck.