ꫂ eight

"Holy shit!" Donghyuck crouched down on the ground in devastation the moment he arrived at the floor where the marketing department is at

Ten, who got out of their office while carrying the little boy, widened his eyes at the greeting he got from the secretary. He was taken aback by his friend that cussed all of a sudden. He went back inside the office not a second after, looking stunned.

His reaction garnered attention from both Jaehyun and Yuta who were catching up with their backlogs.

Jaehyun raised a brow at him. "What's with that face?"

Meanwhile, Yuta was ready to sprint and hide the boy if their supervisor was there to pay a visit to their department. "Is that dickhead there?"

Donghyuck was lucky to have friends that were willing to go through a lot just to help him out. Even when they were not oriented by him, they knew exactly what to do. They would go to an extent just to save Donghyuck's ass.

"Holy... Shit?" The little boy uttered under his breath, sounding unsure of what he had heard.

They don't know how to save Donghyuck's ass on that one though.

Yuta stood up with his jaw dropped. "Ten Lee! You taught him how to curse?!"

Burying his head down on the palm of his hands in a distressed manner, Jaehyun grumbled in a worried tone. "We are the worst babysitter that Donghyuck hired for free."

Ten was equally as shocked as them. "I swear, I never said anything! I wanted to surprise Donghyuck outside since he's here at our department, but he just got down on the floor, wailing!"

"Can someone tell me why Donghyuck is crying here outside?" Johnny arrived after buying energy drinks for the team, stumbling at the sight of the CEO's secretary outside their office, screaming and whining.

Being able to learn new words, the little boy happily exclaimed. "Holy shit!"

The explicit phrase made Johnny give his department team a look, one by one. "Okay. Who taught him that?"

Both Jaehyun and Yuta wanted to save themselves. They didn't care if Ten explained his side of the story, they still pointed a finger at him and threw him under the bus.

Ten began to panic after being accused. "I did not! It was— him!"

Their eyes followed to where he was pointing, facing the door which their supervisor's secretary suddenly appeared with a defeated expression. For someone who recently got a day off, he looked like he lacked some sleep.

The little boy was more than excited to see the man who willingly took him under his care, being a father figure to him. "Papa! Me learn new word!"