ꫂ three (w/ visual)

notes;
— flip the orientation of your device from portrait to landscape to portrait again if the pictures are glitching

With cold sweats and fast heartbeats, they all nervously and slowly turned their heads towards the door that had been opened— showing someone that was in charge of the security cameras

"Kim Jungwoo!" Donghyuck placed a hand on his chest. "You scared the life out of me!"

"Holy shit, I actually thought we were done for." Even though Ten seemed brave enough to talk bad behind their boss' back, he still valued his job.

"Here's the baby!" Jaehyun lifted the little boy up like that one scene from Lion King with Rafiki lifting Simba up in the air.

Jungwoo's jaw dropped at how there was a literal baby inside the office. He actually thought they were talking about endearments. "This is why the cameras in this division were turned off!"

"Oh, you actually came here for that?" Johnny joined in crouching down alongside the newcomer as they entertained the kid.

"Yeah, Mark wants the footage for this week to be passed today." Jungwoo informed them, playing with the toddler's hands. "Ahh, so cute— wait, but whose kid is this?"

Everyone looked at each other, passing the responsibility of explaining to one another as they were too tired to start over again.

"I'll do it." Johnny volunteered, having no choice since he was right next to him. "But first, Jungwoo, delete the clip from 10:01 to 10:27 today."

"Way ahead of you." Jungwoo then continued to play with the little boy that came to pay a visit to their office. Getting a good look on the kid's face, he noticed a familiar detail that he had pointed out. "Johnny, look, his eyebrows look like Mark's."

Now that he pointed it out, Johnny felt the need to share his thoughts. "You know what's crazy? This kid has some insane resemblance to Donghyuck."

They gave each other knowing gazes before immediately disregarding the thoughts they had. Jungwoo was first to shrug it off. "Let's not boost his ego about this conversation."

"A Mark Lee standee is enough." Johnny didn't want their friend going around and telling everyone that he and the CEO have a love child just because of their similarities towards this kid.

While the two were busy looking after the kid, the others were also having their own conversation.

Yuta first realized. "Wait, but why were we anxious as hell a while ago? That asshole is out of town."

"He is not an asshole." The number one defender then began doing his job.

"Uhh, I beg to disagree." Jaehyun started to complain. "That dickhead actually gave me a month's worth of tasks and demands it to be finished within two weeks."