4

-

We were outside of the club and I've called Jake. Now we were just have to find where the hell outside he was.

"There that moron is," Andy motioned me to Jake who was leaning against the wall smoking.

We approached him and he didn't have any smell of alcohol. So he was really not drunk, I thought.

"Where are them?" I began to grew more worried of Kellin. I was scared if he was disappointed of me. Not now of course but when he finished his hung over the next day. That was if he even remember what happen tho.

"They're inside. Let's go," Jake threw the ciggarrate on the ground and stepped on it.

Once we were inside of the club it was so loud. I was not used to it, and hell yah it was my first time.

After awhile peeking here and there trying to find any faces of Hayley, Amy, or Maria or Ashley, Kellin popped instead. He was drunk and he suddenly hugged me.

"Wendy?" he asked with his eyes closing. He was passing out.

Andy saw it and I could saw the fist of his was clenched. I didn't knew what to do so I hold onto him and tell them I'm bringing him home. I adjusted Kellin's hand on my shoulder so that I could help him balance himself.

Andy glared at me and handed me his key. Before I exited the club he whispered something.

"Becareful baby, you're mine." he breathed. I widen my eyes and blushed.

Kellin was tripping and I looked down on his feet so that Andy couldn't see my flushed face.

I brought him to the car and he said something that was not clear but enough for me to understand.

"Where are we going? I want to go back to the club!" he whined."Not now Kellin. You're drunk, we're going home," I pat Kellin's lap and with that he fell asleep.

As we arrived at Jake's, I helped him to lay on the couch. He was still asleep when I laid him on it.

I decided to just stay there while looking after him and slowly dozing off.

-

I was woken up by the sound of the door shut. I looked on it and saw Maria who was hold by Jake and Hayley with Amy. "Where's Andy?" was the first thing I asked Jake.

"He's outside with Ashley, smoking," he said laying Maria on the couch.

"You're not drunk right?" I asked concerned. I didn't know why I asked him that and it made me embarrassed.

"Nah, I know I'll have to drive,” He chuckled.

"oh" I heard the door opened again revealing Andy and Ashley.

Just as Andy approached me he saw Kellin.

"What is he doing here?" he glared at Kellin disappointedly.

"I don't know where his house was and I can't drive too far. I don't have a licence," I explained. With that he just sighed and went to the guest room.

I was confused for awhile and Jake rubbed my shoulder.

"He's just jealous, Wendy." he smiled at me warmly.

"Why would he? Doesn't he have a girlfriend?" I asked confused.

"Nah, who tell you that?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I mean he got all the girls in school so I assumed one of them must be his," I looked down on my feet. I was sitting now and I didn't feel like going back to sleep.