15

(Points of view are going to change between Kellin, Vic and Wendy {thats if she ever wakes up too lol}) ENJOY .

Kellin's p.o.v

My shoulder was tapped causing me to jumped a little. It was a nurse.

“Hai, sorry mr. But I'll have to ask you to leave first because we're going to make a check up on her,” she said pointing to Wendy who was lying on the hospital cot helplessly.

“Oh okey, sorry,” I smiled and stood before I rubbed my face with the palm of my hand a couple times then backing away from Wendy's side and went out from the ward. I looked at the door one last time and moved my eyes to the watch on my wrist. 09:00.

I went down to the canteen of the hospital and bought some food and ate there when I saw Mike approaching towards me.

“Yo,” he said. I waved and nodded to him and continued to eat as he  watched me awkwardly and quickly took out his phone to brushed the tension away.

“Where's Vic?” I asked when the food I was eating finished in my mouth. He looked at me and at his phone again.

“He's in the toilet. But I don't know what takes him so long tho” he said shrugging. I nodded again and looked around the canteen with all the old-tired looking peoples.

Not long after that, Vic came smiling at me sadly. “Why are you here? Where's Wendy?” he asked worriedly. “The nurse told me to leave first because they're having a checkup on her. That's why I'm here, dumbass. I need to eat too,” I said rolling my eyes. Vic chuckled and sit next to Mike across from me.

“Hey Kellin,” Mike said unsurely.

“Yah?”

“What do you think happen to Wendy until she's... like this?” he asked sadly. I could hear it from his voice. he was scared too. Like how I felt that time. Everybody did.

Mike was waiting for my answer now. Even Vic began to concentrate on our conversation.

“I don't even know, Mike. Maybe school people give her so much pressure. Or who knows if her dad does? She really is keeping things to herself alot lately. Not that I didn't notice it's ju-”

“What the fuck?” Vic snapped. I looked at him confusingly. “You know and you notice and you didn't even do a thing?! What kind of boyfriend are you, Kellin?”

“We all know she's not going to listen to what I was going to say to help her, Vic. I thought you know her attitude. Don't you know her that well? Wow years of friendship hah? What kind?” I snapped back. He became speechless and looked down.

Mike looked at me and him. “This mood will not going to be here when Wendy's awake. She's going to take even a little thing seriously. Sort out you both,” he rolled his eyes and stood up going away.

I looked at Vic and he mirrored me.

“Look” I began.

“No, I'm sorr-”

“No. I'm sorry. I shouldn't take out my stress to people, to you. It's me,”

“I know but I'm sorry too for yelling at you,” Vic apologised.

I nodded and smiled.

We both talk and talk when Mike called Vic to come upstairs meeting the nurse.

-

“Can I know what's your relation with Wendy Antonio?”

“I'm-” Vic and I began. Vic stopped and nodded to me. “I'm her boyfriend. And this is her childhood friend,” I smiled pointing at Vic.