12

Wendy's p.o.v

It was morning and with my eyes still closed I roamed my hand to the other bedside next to me hoping to get touch with Kellin's body but unfortunately I didn't. I know weird intention but HAH he's mine.

"Where the hell is he?" I thought asking myself.

Being the baby I was I screamed,"Kellin! Oh my god," frantically.

Not long after that I heard a rushing footstep and met by panic face looking Kellin on the door and walked quickly to me.

"What's wrong baby? Are you hurt?! Where?" He asked out of breath checking my whole body carefully.

I giggled and hid in the blanket. He, being my boyfriend, knew so well what the giggles mean. I was obviously joking.

"How dare you scared me like that," He said sadly sitting on the couch near the bed. I was expecting for him to search me in the blanket or tickle me but he didn't and I frowned at that. I could be childish sometime and when I was they must, like MUST do something childish too.

"I'm s-sorry okey!" I apologised and he didn't seem to take it. "I'm so sad right now," he made his sad puppy face but then grinned. I quickly walked to him and sat on his lap straddling him.

"I'm so so sorry okey?" I said again sincerely. He looked at me and hold my waist. "Well, I'm not taking some simple apology," he smirked and I blushed at that. "Perv!" I hid my face with my palm. He removed it and smirked,"Can't I with my girlfriend? okey then," he started making his sad face again and I kissed him without giving any sign making him shocked but melt in it too.

After what seem like forever he let go of me and I get off of him. "You'll never going to get some fly ass kiss like that again, you ass," I blushed. He just laughed and hugged me,"I love you, Wendy!" he said excitedly. I giggled and his hug getting tighter."Kellin! It's hurt!" I whined. he then loosen the hug and lift my chin up,"Then say 'I love you too'. Don't just stay silent. I need a confirmation that you'll love me back," he pouted. I replied with the answer he wanted and ran to the kitchen.

Wrong timing, Andy was there with all of the other. "Morning, lovebirds." Ashley smiled both at me and Kellin I smiled back waving a 'Goodmorning'. Jake was cooking, Hayley and Amy was talking random things I probably didn't want to annoyingly join, and Andy was staring at me with a smirk. Kellin noticed it and blocked his view of me by standing right infront of me.“Jump,” he said and I did. He grabbed my thigh and he kissed me giving Andy a full view of it and then let me down. Andy clenched his jaw making me scared but with Kellin by my side I knew I was alright. We sat at the kitchen stool counter with my back facing at Andy. "What a good view," Andy chuckled. I knew that he was talking about my goddamn ass so I blushed and pulled Kellin's shirt.

"Could you not?" Kellin growled. Andy smirked and stood up approaching me. Kellin began to stood up too when Andy finally stopped his footstep right in front of me. "What's wrong with you?" Kellin asked harshly with his eyes pinned on Andy pushing Andy's body lightly. Andy made it looked like it was nothing,"Nothing's wrong with me. What about you?" he asked back. I saw Kellin's fists were clenching and even the others stay silent watching the free show fight. Confusingly, Kellin smirked and looked at me. He then pecked my lips making me blushed. "Fight me, pussy," he said. Andy was wide-eyed and started to pushed Kellin making his back knocked on the kitchen counter. I ran to the other side of the kitchen terrifyingly watching. Kellin started to punched Andy in the eye making a fresh bruised.

After what seems like four to five bruises I started to felt disgusting for not stopping them. "Enough!" I screamed. Stopping everything everybody was doing making them looked at me surprised. "You guys are fucking childish I'm so done!" I stomped off out of the apartment.

I was crying for I didn't even know why. I couldn't even handle such a small matter an didn't even know where I was going until I stopped right infront of this familiar mansion.

Fuentes Resident.

Andy's p.o.v

“Get off of me, bitch!” I pushed Kellin's body making him fell to the other side lying there out of breath.

“You better find her before she roam to places we don't know,” I said to Kellin harshly. He looked panicked so he quickly rushed to the living room grabbing the key and went outside of the apartment.

I went to the bathroom washing all the blood that was on my lips and nose. I was beaten pretty bad by that bitch I didn't even know how he did that. He was pretty small then me. I guess he was strong then.

My mind thought of nothing but Wendy as I looked to myself on the mirror. What if she ran away from here too far and we can't find her? What if something bad happen to her? And why did I even care about her? Huh something was wrong with me.

I went out of bathroom to saw them panicking. “I've called the police to search for Wendy,” Jake mumbled. “Kellin got it, why do you have to call the police?” I asked coldly. “What the fuck, Andy? Wendy's our friend. Hell, she's part of the family! What's wrong with you?!” Maria pushed my body harshly causing me to sat on the couch. I sat there thinking of nothing but Wendy. Where could she be? But why would I care?

Kellin's p.o.v

“Oh my god, where are you baby?” I drove passed the neighborhood searching for a sign of Wendy while calling her. Yet she didn't even answer and it made me worried.

“Wendy, please be safe. I trust you,” I cried. I was crying so hard that my vision started to became blurry that I almost hit a guy that was walking on the side path. I stopped driving and cried.

Rain started to pouring that it made matter no better. What if Wendy's in the rain right now? She could get sick. What if she went back to her house with her violent father present? Jesus, I didn't even realise that negativity had took the best of me until a lightning following by the thunder struck making a violent sound of it. It made me even more terrified to knew that I couldn't find her driving while crying. She knew I cared but I also knew she cared. She wouldn't want me to be in danger just because of her. She'd feel bad and things would get worse. I decided to went back to the apartment.

(Sorry I changed the character's point of view alottt this might end up shitty lol)

Wendy's p.o.v

Should I knock? Oh no what if they don't like my present? I would've change my mind earlier but the cloud was getting darker and the rain was heavier. It was scary, I didn't want to get fever or shit by the rain. I knew I was ego as fuck at the time but I also knew to not make things worse.

Just as I was about to knock the door opened. Revealing the one and only guy, Vic.

“Jesus, Wendy. Out here in rain? You're soak. Mike trae la toalla!” He shouted to the house. Soon Mike arrived with the towel looking at me sadly,“Oh my god, Wendy.. Come in,”

We were sitting in the living room and when Mama came in,“Jesús, Wendy! ¡¿qué ocurre?!” she asked holding both side of my arm looking at me with cared. I never felt people cared so much like this. Mom had, but not dad. “Something happen when I was at my friend's.. I have no where to go. Mom and d-dad a-are” I broke down in tears. Mama engulf me in hugs even though I was soaking wet. I could see Vic was staring at me with sympathetic. “Come on, Wendy. Let's get you change and have a rest,” Vic patted my shoulder. I nodded while sobbing standing up,“
El tiene razón. Y baja las escaleras si necesitas algo de comer. ¿bueno?” Mama added. I, then again, just nodded.

I just hope the day would come to an end.