32 (Final)

5 years later ...

I was standing in front of this big mirror to take a last look of myself. And that was where my anxiety took its chance to loosen my confidence and I sighed heavily.

Mama appeared behind me and put a hand on my shoulder, patting it comfortably. “Wendy, dear. Calm down. It's okey, You look fabulous!” she smiled widely and of course cutely looking at me through the mirror. I let a small smiled carved on my face and nodded.

“Mama.. I'm scared.” I said. Mama looked at me sadly and hugged me. “It's okey dear. It's going to be fine. Now let's go. There's a lot of people waiting to see this beautiful angel,” she said and fixed my white dress that she picked for me.

 There's a lot of people waiting to see this beautiful angel,” she said and fixed my white dress that she picked for me

My father was waiting for me outside and when he saw me I noticed his eyes were watery. He tried his best to not make it obvious but he failed by engulfing me into a hug. “I'm glad I'm given the chance to see you on your big day. Your mother would be really proud of you in this beautiful dress of yours,” he said and sniffed. I smiled and didn't try to ruined my not so extra make-up but would ruin in just a blink of an eye by my tears.

My father was right beside me and I was locking arm with his while walking down the aisle. The man that  I was going to spend my life with was there standing admiring me. My father had the time to whispered to me that the groom cried previously making my heart awwed.

When I was standing right in front of him he wiped his almost fall tears and hold my hand. The priest nodded and started,

“Kellin Quinn, do you take Wendy Antonio as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?”

And he said,“Yes, I do.”

-

That night we celebrated and had a party which looked like Mexican's since it was held by Mexican family itself. Fuentes family were sitting one table with us and was talking loudly how this day was wonderful for the both of us and Kellin wouldn't stop looking at me with his head rest on his palm. He took a bite of our cake and gave it to me too which I took it greatfully.

When the song A Thousand Years came, Kellin pulled my hand to the dance floor and started the slow dance with me. People who were dancing previously started to surrounded us and admired us. I noticed one person were staring at me and probably imagining and hoping it was him who was dancing with me. At least that's what I thought.

Kellin noticed the lack of attention on him and he looked at the direction I was looking at and stopped the dance. He motioned the guy to come to us and I started to panicked. “Kells, don't.” Kellin nodded at him and me and let Vic dance with me for the last time.

“Congratulations, I guess.” Vic smiled awkwardly and started the dance which I did the same. “Look, I'm sorry.. We could've been toge-” he shushed me and shake his head. “Wendy, you shouldn't say that today. You should be greatful,” he smiled and stopped. “I forgive you and that's what's matter. I wish you good luck with your new life with Kellin and also happiness. Oh and I also want to introduce you with my girlfriend, Danielle.” he said while calling this Danielle girl and a beautiful girl came.  The most noticeable thing about Danielle was her beautiful red hair and her freckles. I smiled and she did the same and said,“Congrats!” and hugged me which was a truly sudden action for me.

The rest of the night was A Night. I enjoyed every last moment of it since I confirmed that Vic forgave me and that was the only things matter.

Me and Kellin ditched the party for the star gazing. We were lying on a roof of his car and hold hand. Kellin looked at me and said,“Your eyes is brighter than the stars, Wendy.” he said excitedly and I giggled. “You mean like this November sky?” I asked. He nodded and I cuddled to him more. It was probably cold outside but all we wanted to do on our wedding night was star gazing and it totally worth it. I finally had my happiness.

My brother probably didn't got the chance to look at me on my big day which was upsetting but Kellin promised we'd visit. He surrendered, knowing that he was wrong and was sentenced for 5 years. I forgave him for everything he did and he promised me and my father that he'd never do such thing again.

The fact that I was marrying Kellin and not Vic didn't stop Mama and Papa being humble and excited about my wedding. They said they can't blame the fate and they would never have such cold heart to blame me, a girl that they already think of as a daughter. Mike, being Mike.

I probably wouldn't regret any of this and were proud of myself. For how far I went and finally got the biggest achievement. After all the shit I've been through, it was worth it.

“Baby?” Kellin murmured. I hummed and he rubbed my head,“I love you and thank you.”

I smiled and he probably didn't see but I hugged him under this November Sky.

-

It was November still, but a year after last. I was hanging out with this little girl, Juliet.

A sound of a door opening caught Juliet's attention and ran with her cute little chubby legs to it. “Daddy you're home!” she screamed with her little voice excitedly,“Juliet baby! Where's mommy?” Kellin said. She pointed to the living room and Kellin piggy back her and ran to the living room attacking me.

Our cute pug, Lola came in barking thinking it was a burglar attacking me and bite the end of Kellin's sock. Juliet giggled and picked Lola and sat between us. Lola licked her face making her giggled again and Kellin did the same.

“Hi, baby.” he said. I didn't know why but I blushed hardly. “H-hi, and why are you using that flirty tone stop!” I said burying my face and he laughed and was about to kiss me when Juliet gasped and ran to her room,“Can't look!” she said from the other room. We both laughed and stared into each others eyes.

“I love you.”

“I love you more than you do.”

^^

It's done guys. I know sucks because i'm rushing but I'll fix when I can in the future thanks for reading!! <3 dont forget to vote, comment and share! thannks for being supporting and dealt with my errors !

^^