24

•This chapt legit reminds me of King For A Day so listen to it while reading :3•

-

“Guys can you come over? yes now. okey.” Mike said on the phone.

“They're on their way.” He looked at Vic who'd just nodded waiting.

20 minutes later, Jaime and Tony came. They were laughing and all but stopped when they noticed the surrounding was so serious and quiet.

“Kellin?” Tony looked at Kellin, confused on why was he here.

Kellin nodded and Jaime looked at Vic waiting for an explanation.

“So..” Mike trailed off,“Somebody needs to explain or this plan are not going to run like we want it to.” Mike continued, annoyed.

“Vic have those,” I mumbled. I was too tired to explain all over again. It was disturbing and stressing for me to explain it anyway. I must leave them all to Vic.

“Right.”

-

“So you're saying that Oli wants to meet her at this club?” Jaime asked, looking for confirmation. “Yes, and our job is to watch her from afar.” Vic grinned. “Like an eagle!” Mike sequel.

“¿Wendy sabe que los tienes?” Tony looked at Vic unsure. Vic nodded and looked at me. “In fact, she have one for her to keep in her purse.” Vic said.

“K, what's the job you give for me and Jaime?” Mike asked excitedly.

“I want you guys to look Wendy from above. Means, you must go to the nearest building from the club and wait at its rooftop. Jaime watch the behind building or should I say the back door of the club and you, Mike, watch where Wendy enter the club. And wait whether she was commonly dragged or brought from behind the building or exit with Oli from the entrance.” Vic explained.

“Okey, so we don't have to do anything then?” Mike raised his eyebrow. Vic laughed,“Who say you wouldn't? He's dead that night.” Mike, Jaime and Tony nodded. Kellin coughed,“We're going to kill him?”

“Yes, Kellin. Any problem with that?” Vic looked at Kellin daringly,“Or are you scared?” he challenged. Kellin's face changed,“Course not.” he snapped.

“How about you, Tony and Kellin? What are you guys going to do? I mean we're not going to be the only one doing this here,” Jaime said.

“Tony's going to control us and tells us where Oli is going and watch every steps of him from this,” Vic showed a small ear piece looking type of thing where it could be connected with the laptop which was what he said earlier,“ while me and Kellin are going to be the watcher from inside. We're going to bring guns and walk in as normal peeps.” Vic said and Kellin nodded. “How about the entrance guy?” and that was where Vic's grin became wider.

“We're friends.” He said.

“Wow our work gonna be easier then.” I said. They all nodded. “In fact he's going to work with us.” Vic said again. “As?” I asked.

“As the watcher and he's going to update things to Tony like whether Oli's going to the club alone or opposite and stuff like that,” he said casually.

“Okey can we check the club first? So that we know which part we're going?” I asked. Vic laughed,“Honey, we don't have to. My friends who works there is working on it right now.” Vic kissed my forehead, I just nodded.

I really hope this just get done quick.

-

Vic's p.o.v