21

Opps , coincidence i guess :3 sws  made a song called 'Sorry' tehe~ lol HAHA jk its not coincidence but i really really just remembered they have made song called sorry.

-

“I want to tell you that I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. Sorry for leaving you when you needed me the most, sorry for the argument we had before. I don't know why and what happen to me lately. It's just like my emotion was taking over my body. And right now, I need your apologise so I can clear my heart and myself a bit.”

He blurted out. I guess it was really from his heart. He was spitting everything his heart kept.

“Kellin, it's okey. I understand. I was also an idiot too back then. How about we forget the past and live here in the present?” I asked smiling. He nodded and embraced me in a hug. It was a friendly hug don't worry. But Vic didn't seem to take it as one when I saw him in the corner of my eye tho.

Before we went home Kellin handed me a CD and I looked at the cover. It was their band new song. (the cover of the CD looked like the one above)

“Sorry?” I asked confused. He rubbed the back of his neck and looked down shyly. “I just hope you'd listen to it.” I smiled and hugged him once again.

“I will, Kells.”

-

“So how's the 'talk'?” Vic asked curiously.

“It was okey. He need me to forgive him for everything, that's all.” I shrugged. “Turn around!” I said taking off my shirt.

Vic resist at first but did what I told him when I gave him the death glare,“You're changing too long! you're making me curious!” he said giggling. Why the fuck was he sound so excited over this? Childish moron.

“You turn, you die,”

“Well I don't care if I die with what I'm seeing right now,”

I didn't realise him now was looking at my back since my back was facing on him and I could hear him chuckled. I turned around with my glare and walked over to him pushing his body to the bed. His grin didn't leave his face as I did.

“How dare you look,” I said.

“Opps?” he grinned playfully. I slapped him lightly earning an 'Ouch!' from him. “You're going to pay, mrs!” he said pointing his finger at me while his other hand were rubbing the cheek I've slapped mocking it was hurt. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

I lied on the bed next to him when he started to cuddled me and fell asleep on my chest. I checked my phone and got text messages and notification from other social media.

Famous kid that graduated with me just now posted at Twitter.

Reedemrevive : Time to get high 24/7 and throw a party!

JustinHills : I'm coming if your throwing one !!

I wouldn't be surprise if Justin hangs out with the cool kid a lot more then with Kellin 'cause he always come to their party if they threw one. People knew him from parties event too. I scrolled again.

MikeFuentes_ : Invite me please :3

Unknown45._ : retarted af!

1000+ more comments

That sounds fun. I thought. It was like the whole school knew this guy.

I looked at my notification bar and looked at the text messages I have.

Dad : Wendy, Look. I'm sorry. I have work. and your brother, He come back last night and his health was unstable. I hope you could come and visit .