°°°
It was Sunday morning and I was still lying on my bed looking through my phone smiling widely. I received a message from Kellin which was probably what made me smiled that morning. I still couldn't believe that he was mine and has woke up earlier than me.

Kellin, 15 minutes ago : Hai morning, love :) Sorry if my message wakes you later, but I just wanna say that I'm going to town with the bandmates sending our first ever acoustic recording to the studio! I'm so excited but it's boring without you here tho :( anyway I love you and I miss you so much! <3 do text me if you wake up later.

I 'aw' at his morning text. It was so fucking cute that I just wanted to scream. Yes, I probably sounds like a fangirl which was true. I'm a number one fan of Kellin Quinn Bostwick. My own sexy boyfriend, yes. I mean it was not illegal isn't it?

I decided to reply him with a 'cute' simple text too :

Hai! Morning baby <3 you wake me up tho but it's okey. I really need that anyway. And take a goodcare of yourself and the bandmate there at town yah? Don't be naughty and please behave ! I love and I miss you even more Kellin. Text me when you're free later.

I tapped the send button and put my phone on the nightstand getting up from bed and went to the bathroom to have my shower.

I went downstairs to have breakfast. I saw my mom sitting on one of the Kitchen counter stool reading newspaper with a bowl of untouchable cereal I thought probably was for me. I tiptoed behind her and grab her shoulder lightly.

"Boo!" I surprised her which, then, to my surprised doesn't give the expression I was supposed to receive at all. She put her hand on her shoulder and mocked that she was surprised. "Oh my, Wendy. You surprise me dear! I almost have a heart attack," she said grinning sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes smiling. "Morning honey, by the way I'm sorry I'm not cooking for today because our fridge is lack of things I need. So you're just eating this okey?" she said pointing to the bowl of cereal. I nodded when she continued again,"I'll be waiting outside in the car, we're going to shopping today," she smiled and I nodded to her once again before she went to the livingroom and out of the front door after grabbing the key of her car.

•••

"So did you have fun last night?" she looked at me then back to the road. "Fun?" I asked her back confused. I was so lost in thought looking out of the window that I didn't knew what was she actually refering to of that having fun. "Yah duh. The date?" she asked again. "Ah, the date. Um, I was I guess," She raised her eyebrow but still focused on the road ,"You guess?" She asked again and it started to annoyed me. "Uh yah."

"Yah you did had fun, you're not guessing. I saw you kissed that Kellin guy last night,"

I was froze and wide eyed. I looked at her and then blushed hardly. "Mom! You're nosey!" I said and started to lower my voice at the end of the sentence. "I want to meet him," she smirked. And once again, I thought I heard it wrong but no I didn't. "M-meet him?" I tried to forced a smile but this nervous feelings kicked that. "Yah, why? He's not friendly?" she furrowed her eyebrow.

'He was friendly! He would like to meet you. But what if dad was home when he was there? Dad would scold me and Kellin.. Kellin would be ask alot of stuffs that was unnecessary!' I thought.

Mom looked at me curiously since I didn't answer her question and just by looking at my face expression she exactly knew what was I thinking about. "Wendy, don't worry. Your dad will not going to be home this week and next." she smiled warmly. It was not that I didn't want Kellin to meet my dad but no one could ever stand on my dad's word. He was so selfish that he could hurt someone just by his tounge. I didn't want Kellin to think that my dad didn't like him even though it was normal for a father hating his daughter's boyfriend but my dad, he was too much. "Uh.. I'm just scared if he would be home. Like yesterday. It was rare that he was there. He would never be at time like that. And what if he actually meet dad?" I asked. Mom knew what I mean and she frowned.

"Wendy you're overreacting. Just let me meet him already. If you don't want us to meet at home then we can meet outside," she responded rolling her eyes in annoyance. I nodded in relief. Why didn't I think like that earlier? I don't even know. I'm too stupid I guess.

When we were at the mall mom persuaded me to text Kellin and meet somewhere. Kellin was a bit shocked that his girlfriend's mom suddenly wanted to meet him. He asked a lot of questions before facing my mom who were waiting at the restaurant while me and Kellin were dealing with his cute panic attack. But in the end, it was all good. 'Your mom is nice' was all he could mutter at the end of every sentence he was talking about when I walked him to his car. He was so cute I just had to stayed silence watching his every move. It was just so heart melting to see that your boyfriend was excited that he finally got to meet his girlfriend's mom.

There was one thing he had said that completely stucked me on my way home until now. I was lying on my bed staring blankly at the ceiling.

Back to Kellin and Wendy's conversation that day

"No kidding, Wendy. Your mom is nice!" he whined as I, for the thousandth time rolled my eyes.

He smiled at me knowing that I was tired of hearing him saying that. Suddenly, he stopped infront of me facing me and hold both of my hands with his. "I can't wait to meet your dad now," he smiled. But something in his voice showed that he was not either sad or even happy of his own words. But that sentence completely changed my face expression. From the one who enjoyed her view to this depressed girl. Kellin looked at me curiously sad. I realised that and smiled at him, "Of course. You'll meet him one day," I sighed.

Just the thought of it made me overthink them. Kellin wanted to meet my dad. And hell no he would. But something in his voice made me think he actually didn't want but want to, hesitation. But why? I didn't understand! It was so stressing thinking about it. But what important was, he would not going to meet my dad. Ever.

Knowing that my dad would scold me in every little things I did, I didn't think that letting Kellin meet him was a good idea. He was hot headed, selfish and was hard to understand. Hell, I didn't even know how to describes him. At a time, he would be that funny, caring and loving normal dad you would find in movies. Sometimes he would be that, not just a strict hot headed men, but also a dad who didn't even play a role of a father. That was why I cringed everytime I used 'dad' to him, because he didn't deserve to be call one. He'd feed us and cared for us like a normal father would, but something in him said that it was not sincere. He didn't love us.

He was just have to.

At least that was what I thought. That were the things that have been bugging me since I could remember. Questions after questions have ran into my head making me felt terribly curious and cry all night like it would give me the answers, but unfortunately it didn't. Sometimes I thought that it was my fault. I told my mom once but then she'd always said that it was not and never will. Yet, she didn't tell me what was turning him into a goddamn bitch on a period. Worse on my mom, she once told me that my father wasn't the person she met at the first place. It hurts me when she cried and cried letting it out because she didn't have any person to talk this problems to except for me. Sometimes she even got drunk just to not think about it, and my dad? He didn't care at all. It was me, it was me who was dealing with my drunk mom. "Your father was a guy who would look after me, cared for me, and love me sincerely. But now? I think he left," she said with her slurpy voice.

She accidentally blurted out that this thing started when I was born, which made me thought that it was my fault that he changed. But then she didn't believe in that. She asked me 'why would it be your fault when your father wanted a baby girl so bad before?' She made sense which left me speechless and just went through this shit until now.

I hated it. I felt like shit when he treated us like that. All night I just wanted to go to my dad and scream 'is this what you think family is?' But then, it wouldn't happen. And never will.

I still didn't know what to do. All I knew was that I needed to stay strong for my mom and the guy of my life, Kellin. That was the only reason I was breathing and facing this shit.

Hey guuys, sorry for being laaate i guess. And this might be short and ugh. But enjoyyy! Comment like share and voteee!