22

-

Wendy's p.o.v

It was Sunday morning and Vic was out somewhere with his friends. Probably recording their new song or something like that.

He asked me if I want to tag along but I refused to. The Fuentes was out too and everything was just so boring when there was no one in this mansion.

Thank god, Vic asked Mike to stay to look after me–I know right, Vic acted like I was a little kid–and drive me if I wanted to go somewhere. But he was upstairs, probably losing the shit out of him in his game which was suck. I was not in the mood to play so I sat downstairs watching boring show.

"Mikeeeeee!" I whined and almost sounds like screaming. I heard Mike's footsteps rushing over to me and looked at me curiously seeing if I've injured myself. He frowned when he saw nothing but a well-being self of me sitting perfectly.

"What do you want?" he asked. "I'm hungry!" I pouted and patted my belly. He rolled his eyes smiling and took out his phone probably to check the time. "Tacoooooo bell!!" he screamed excitedly. I did the same after a second he said so.

-

"Wendy, you're going to vomit and get sick if you keep eating. Jesus what demons lives in you right now?" Mike looked at me worriedly amazed. It was my seventh time eating. I ate tacos, burger, and many more. We also ordered pizza and ate in cars. We took photos and sent it to the boys making them jealous. We were just like teenage girls hanging out. Now I was drowning myself in chocolates. Mike just couldn't believe that I got to ate all of them as my body was tiny but chubby.

"I don't knowww. This is delicious and sweet I can't stop!" I said pouting and kept eating.

Mike looked at me grinning stupidly and took out his phone.

Flash!

His camera flashed at me a couple times making my eyes burnt. "Hey! At leash Wornn!" I said punching his arm talking with my mouth fulled.

He giggled and my notification buzzed. I checked and it was from the Fuentes group. I gave Mike the 'I swear if you sent that to them I'm going to kill you' glared. He responded me with stupid grin.

I opened it and it was the photo he took just now with the caption : Feeding Vic's gatito. x) she ate too much Vic i'm scared if she might get sick or something :(

I punched Mike again saying to take or delete that before everybody sees but refused by defending himself. My tiny hands wouldn't do much to him too. And I knew it'd be too late.

I gave up and pouted. I made that puppy eyes making him felt bad,"Hey hey I'm sorry. It was just a joke okei? You're cute anyways," he said rubbing my back. I blushed at his comment and his rubbing on my back was becoming awkward and he noticed it so he put his hand up and settled like before. 'God Mike why?'. I sticked my tounge out at him making him gave me his middle finger, grinning.

Text messages from the Fuentes came and I looked at all of them and never felt so embarrassing than ever.

Vic : awweh, my gatito. Don't eat too much sweet, dear. I don't wanna deal with the hyper you tonite ;) But i dont mind tho ^^

That made me blushed so hard and Mike saw the text too. He looked at me and I did the same. Making me glared at him. He laughed his ass off as hard as he could while I punched him as hard as I could.

I received another messages.. Fuck.

Mama : aww she's so cute. We're gonna bring u sweets on our way home okey dear?

They wanted me to die?-No no no, They were being nice, Wendy.

Papa : No wonder why she's so chubby!

I didn't realise Vic's friends was in the group too. They were like really closed and maybe that was why.

Tony : I'll buy u foods if u agree on watching Star Wars with me :)

Mike : She's watching Harry Potter with me. Look how much we've ate she probably wants me :/

I looked at Mike and rolled my eyes. "Oh come on, Wendy! You're watching Harry Potter. okei??" I didn't respond making him shake my shoulder.

"No after you shame me!" I laughed and giggled making him chuckled muttering something like 'Whatever'.

Jaime : Wendy you're basically my twins noww! we both love foods! lets make mukbang sometime!

Vic : nobody is taking her anywhere or making her watch anything without me. She's staying with me.

Then the rest of the messages was them complaining about Vic being clingy and selfish. I giggled and smirked.

-

I opened the door just to be embraced by Vic's bone crushing yet sweet hug. His smells melt me. It was my favourite perfume.

"Vic I'm dyinggg," I whined and Vic tighten the hugs making me whined more. "Vic I'm going to die!"

"I don't care as long as you die in my hand," he growled softly. His voice stern and low and it was the scarier shit ever.

He coughed and laughed. He let go of the hug but his hands were wrapped around my waist. "You looked scared as fuck after I said that. Why? Don't you want to die in my hand?" he smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and pinched his cheeks making him whined.

"That's hurt!" He pouted rubbing both his cheeks.

"That's like 50% of how I felt when you hugged me to death just now," I said and he rolled his eyes playfully.

"But it's worth it. aight?" He grinned.

"Sure!"

-

We were sleeping when someone sent me a message at 4 fucking am.

I wonder who's it, I thought cursing whoever it was.

I even forgot to mute my phone before I was drifting off to sleep due to Vic who was basically being clingy and made me fell asleep in his cuddles.

I checked and my whole body frozed. It was like my blood stopped running in my veins. My hands paled.

Unknown number : What a sweet lovely couple of you guys :) take care of him, dear. He mightn't last any longer from now on ;)

I panicked and woke Vic up. He was groaning and looked at me cluelessly. Just when he saw how panicked and paled my face looked he finally woke up completely.

"What happen, dear? Nightmare? shhh shh," he said hugging me. I cried in his shoulders and pushed him lightly and showed him the text.

His eyes widened and gone back to normal looking at me. "Honey, it's probably somebody who tries to scared us or are jealous of us," he said hugging me. I cried more,"No Vic. I know and recognise this number well."

He pushed my body lightly and hold both of my arms on the side,"Tell me. Who is it?"

-

"Are you sure it's Oli?" Mike asked.

Me and Vic were in the living room figuring out about how that unknown number–or high chance possibly Oli–get my number when Mike joined us trying to help. My number was new after I moved. And there was no way in hell I'd give my number to anyone who'd relates to Oli.

"I'm sure, Mike. He hasn't change his number since I last contacted him,”

“And that last was?” Vic asked curiously. “7 years.”

“Holy tacos,” Mike sat up straight.

“I know.. I'm hungry,” I said giggling.

“Wendy, you're hungry? In this situation?” Vic laughed a little. I nodded shyly. “Geez, my gatito loves to eat.” Vic pulled me into a hug and tighten the hug making me losing my breath.

Vic for sure knew how to comfort me during time like this.

_
Sorry this is short i just dont know what to fill in