16

Wendy's p.o.v

Vic left the room a minute ago.

My mind started to wandered off like it always does.

Don't you ever get sick of burdening people?

What a freak.

KILL YOURSELF!

The voice in my head came again taking over me fully. I hated it when it came. It controlled my whole body and I wouldn't be able to stop on what it was going to say every time it started.

I closed my ear and panicked.

Sikes bitch! You think you can get away by those pills and with you closing your ears?

Idiot

Waste of space!

It started chanting shit that hurt me so bad that I panickly sit up and hugged my knees that was on my chest.

I said stop, stop and stop but it won't.

That when I lose it and screamed hysterically.

The guys came bursting into my room with panicked written on their faces. I was now tearing up and holding the bad sheet tightly.

Vic came to me slowly asking me to calm down and tried to calm my breath but it wouldn't help. He tried to rubbed my back which I swatted away.

“Wendy, calm down. We're here” Mike said. Jaime was speechless and he was worried too. Honestly I didn't even know what was his face expression tell. It could be worried, panicked, and sad maybe. He was always the one in the group who was that eager hyper idiot whenever someone mentions tacos. But wow now look, I made him looked like he was not himself.

I didn't realised that my breath had calmed down just by thinking something else instead of focusing on the voices. That was the only way now I thought.

Vic noticed it and tried to come near. He looked at me and look at the space beside me. I nodded slowly while my breath was still on the process of calming down.

He went to the side and side hug me. I tensed up but quickly hid it by burying my head on his neck.

“I'm sorry Vic. I'm a burden! I don't deserve to be taken care of you guys! I should've di-”

“No, Wendy. Stop listening to them. The voices was all a lie. They says bullshits don't ever believe it,” he cut me off sternly. He knew I had issues like this and I was glad he didn't ask what was happening and straight away tried to calmed me down when I was just there being a bitch. I didn't deserve him, seriously. Why would he took me and took care of me when he probably have something better to do like going to the warped tour or hang out with his girlfriend?

My sobs getting louder and I couldn't control it making Vic's arms around me tighten. “It's okey it's okey,” he said. He hummed a song and made it as a lullaby making me fell asleep on him with my head on his lap.

With the hope of wouldn't going to be able to wake up the next day.

-

I woke up with someone's arm wrapped around my waist. I tried to get off of it but the more I moved the more tighten it goes. I winced.

Vic groaned and woke up checking on me. “Are you okey? Which part hurts?” he asked concerned. I looked at him confused. His arms was still on my waist. “Nothing's hurt Vic. The only thing does now is my waist. Let me gooo,” I whined. He realised it but didn't even do anything about it. Instead he smirked and pulled me closer and buried his face on my hair.