|II-Foes|

Foes- an enemy

HEYYYAAA!!! I am back with another chapter of Twist! I hope you like itt

F O E S

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Ragini

I don't understand the need of getting all decked up for a mere engagement! Okay accepted that for girls it might be the chance to get all dolled up for their partners whom they love or respect. But here in my case its neither!

I HATE Laksh with all my life, okay if hate is a strong word I for sure atleast dislike him. A lot. Yet we are here getting engaged today.

For now, I am in the car going to his family mansion all decked up. Bhai, Swara, ma and papa all are sharing talks and thus you can guess that the car's environment is all perfect.

But my mood?!

Pathetic.

I am wearing this creamish coloured lehanga with all the required make up done.

In just three hours I will officially be tied to the monkey!

➖➖➖➖➖

"Beta, make him wear the ring," Anu ma told me while every guest were very attentively looking at us.

Laksh and I flashed a purest fake smile. And with a fake smile I pushed the ring in his finger and he did the same.

The people, audience clapped at our misery while Swara and bhai flashed all their 32 teeth at us.

Enjoy enjoy.

"How am I going to handle such a chipkali like you?" My to-be- husband muttered in my ears.

"I am pretty sure a chipkali is still better than a monkey," I too retorted back.

I strongly disliked the human standing next to me but seeing ma, papa and kapoor ma, papa; my heart overwhelmed with happiness. To me their happiness mattered a lot.

"Why are you smiling chipkali? Oh wait did you realise that how lucky you are as now you are going to be married to the most handsome young unique Laksh Kapoor," Laksh smirked.

"Marrying you is a pure torture! Not a blessing, remember that. I am smiling seeing the smiles beutifying our parents faces," I smirked back while he also looked at them and gave a small smile of satisfaction.

"Afterall we are doing this for them," he mutters almost to himself.

"Indeed, Mr.Kapoor."

Thats when MR. LAKSH KAPOOR gave a genuine smile and mind you that was addressed towards me!

"Welcome to this dangerous ride Miss. Ragini Mehta, soon to be Mrs.Ragini Laksh Kapoor," Laksh says smiling while I get ready for the adventure ahead of me.

➖➖➖➖➖➖

"Ragu, you are engaged!??" Tia, my bestfriend here; asks me as soon as I settled in my office cubicle.