|XXXII- Flippery slippery|

"So the plan is that we; Ragu, Neha and I will go and ask each and every married women their full name. Because we know we are finding her but she doesn't right?" Tia tells her plan and the gang and I stand surrounding her.

The gang except me affirms and praises the plan. And then its me who is trying to figure out what the hell will happen.

"But Tia there might be like 50 married women here, we will ask everyone?" I try to discourage when Tia narrows her eyes at me.

Okay baba sorry.

"Arrey Ragu only 50, what we'll do we will divide this area into three parts that makes around 16 women per person. Its fine re," she calms me down or you could say she just pushes me into more problem.

"Wohi toh Ragu don't worry aaram se hojayega." Neha also tells me while I give a forced smile.

"Chalo girls start your work, we all meet at this point only okay?" Samir bhai says as we leave to our respective areas.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ragini's side.

Matlab very good. Why will I ask other women about their surname when I am myself Mrs.Kapoor?

Ek toh this Tia, seriously I need to do something for her, as soon as I get out of one problem she pushes me into other. Now what will I do these 15 minutes? And this oldy is also busy, other wise I would have bored him but now I am just roaming and smiling at the 'married' women, when I spot Samir bhai from a distance.

So that means Ragu you have to do the work even when you know the results. Yaaaaar!!

••••••••••••••

After 30 minutes.

"I didn't come across any women with the name Mrs. Kapoor." Neha says as she sits on the bench already occupied by me and Tia.

Mr. Aggarwal, who was the host of this party had a garden just behind his house, so we all met there after our wasteful search.

"Neither did I nor Ragu found anyone." Tia says dejected.

I pat her shoulders soothingly.

"Its fine," I assure as I give her a smile.

"Like there is no one with the surname Kapoor? Like not even normally? Milti hi nahi hai!!" Tia says as she closes her eyes in defeat.

Finally she will stop her quest.

But no no how can this happen!?

Right?

This girl suddenly opens her eyes with determination and utters, actually shouts.

"Aayeee!!! We asked other married women their surnames, but we ourselves have no idea about our Ragu's maritial surname!!" She tells everyone while all their eyes land up on me.

Abababababbb..

Ragu you know how to speak!!

Calm down! Deep breath in and out! Relax!!

Par kaise?

"Exacto, Ragu whats your name now?" Neha asks.

"Ragini hi re." I tell her chuckling but stop at their reaction on my lame joke.

Socho beta!!

"Acha sorry I am kidding, My surname is Kaptu." I utter anything that comes in my mind.