|XVII-Forgive me?|

Forgive- grant apology

F O R G I V E. M E
-------------------

"Ragu why the hell are you laughing?" Laksh asked confused. He wasn't able to understand the fact that he has been played.

While Laksh was extremely scared thinking what happened to Ragini, here Ragu continued laughing.
Laksh was at this moment had started assuming in a thing which he never believed in, he had this thought that maybe the figure had done something to his Ragu.

••••••••••

"May-be the ghost possessed h..her," Tia told while I continued laughing.

Their faces were to be seen, like so scared.

"Ragu?" Laksh said while I was sombering up.

Okay see it was just so hilarious, like just imagine. Everyone looked so confused yet so scared. And I was having absolutely a classy time.

"I win." I chuckled before I bursted into laughter again.

"What?" I heard a collective response.

I raised my finger in a 1 second to them and, "Ma..a'm,"

The figure behind me removed her wig and lights were turned onn.

"Ma??" Laksh, Swara and Bhai asked as the saw Anu ma behind the ghostly figure's mask.

"I am also here!" Ma said as she came from the operating room. Trust me I was just controlling my laughter seeing their reactions. The trio was shocked and so were the others.

"Ma??" They again asked this time to Ma.

And then all the glares turned to me.

"What?" I tried to ask as innnocently I could.

"What the heck was that?" Swara asked as she left Bhai's hand.

"What what? You should be happy our team won. We were able to make all of the members of the opposite team scared." I stated as a matter of fact.

While Ma and Anu ma both stood next to me amused.

"Tia, beta seriously you have so much knowledge about ghosts!!" Anu ma said.

"Wait! I still don't get this. How did this happen? How did you bring them here?" Bhai asked pointing at Ma and Anu ma.

Explaination time.

"So see, when we formulated the challenge na, I was certain we won't be able to scare you all, together. And then I decided to get help- which by the way was allowed as no one mentioned that no external help. Okay continuing seeing my female army my doubt was way too confirmed, so I got this plan. And then went to Anu Ma..a'm and asked her for her help and Sumi Ma'am was also way too excited to help. And then here are we," I finally stopped.

Way too long.

"Then Ragu, why didn't you tell us?" Tia asked.

Beta, if I would have told you na loudspeaker pe announcement hojati.

"I wanted real reactions?" I tried to present.